BARKLEYS!!! Pics of Air Max CB34 samples on Sneakernews...

pimp.gif
DO WANT!
Pics on feet (if you can)?
Question...
Is tho toe all curved up like that or is it just that the laces are pulled really tight?

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

pimp.gif
DO WANT!
Pics on feet (if you can)?
Question...
Is tho toe all curved up like that or is it just that the laces are pulled really tight?
They are almost the same as the Max Tempo (Pips and Fisher).  They share the same midsoules+elastic straps top of the foot.

RL Treyce: These are sz10~

Originally Posted by David Choi

Here it is!! They just released in HK.
Quality not bad~ FYI: You need to go up half a size.

Thank you for the pics. They look really nice. I'm probably going to get a pair at retail. I don't think I'll be able to wait.

Originally Posted by David Choi

Here it is!! They just released in HK.
Quality not bad~ FYI: You need to go up half a size.

So is it the bands that cause the sizing issues or the fit? Those look pretty cool BTW.

after seeing that they released the black ones with the white around the air bubbles im passing on the black ones. i hope they get  the white and orange pair correct

Originally Posted by sbib1130

after seeing that they released the black ones with the white around the air bubbles im passing on the black ones. i hope they get  the white and orange pair correct
Same here!! Nike HK site is using this pic too!
mad.gif
 Got fooled!!
Too bad, I dont want to say NO to my buddy (he helped me out) as I opened the box. Anyways its my last Nike/Jordan shoes for now~ 
Got to learn that: Life is not always perfect~

Eastbay 1800 826 2205, 14243-002 is the product number, it's for back order, give them product code PKEBTN97 20% off

These Aren't Great But They Aren't Horrible. Since I Have The White OG's I May Get These.

they better fix da black colorway...i hope money who posted earlier just got a sample and da ones dropping are like da stock photo....

Saw a dude wearing the Black/Teal/Orange pair (in Marshall's of all places). They looked DOPE on the foot.

Back
Top Bottom