BARKLEYS!!! Pics of Air Max CB34 samples on Sneakernews...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

both PHX home and away in VIM for 89.99 in NYC

Your local one seemingly has a ton of the home cw left.

Those chicas in there...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Silence Biggers

I hate that I paid $160+tax for these, and they're on Eastbay, for like $110 or something like that-aint that a B@#$%?

laugh.gif
 You're not the first nor the last bro.  At least you had your pair early.

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

how?

I'm guessing he's talking about the black pair. They have them on there for $79 + the 15% off coupon + goldclub member = shipped for less than 70.

70 bucks... not gonna get much cheaper... thanks mann

Spoiler [+]
+ blk red lebron 8 ps nd some nb 999s for 2 bills

Good some other people got to cop at a discounted price, cheapest around me sis $100 so this seemed like the best deal so far.

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

I got a pair of the retroes dumb cheap on swoosh, but always thought it was weak how they reused the Air Max Uptempo midsole on these.... Nike did a pretty good job with these though, very comfy
it was actually da other way around.

these came out first, THEN nike made da uptempos...ala air max2 cb94 midsole re-used into da air 2 strong

Nah uptempos came out Dec 95/Jan96,  the CB34 was a spring/summer 96 release closer to the playoffs although he never wore them for the Suns ,check the original production dates.....  In the 96 All Star game the Uptempos were already out and worn by alot of players but Chuck was still in the Air CB34, not the Air Max CB34 yet... He didnt wear them until the 96 Olympics...
His next shoe the CB4 used the sole and midole of the Air Wayup too....

Heres the Eastbay showing the Max CB34 came out with the second run of the Air Max Uptempo Colors after the OG Uptempo Wht Blk Teal sold out.....

eastbay-memory-lane-cb-34.jpg

I got a pair of the retroes dumb cheap on swoosh, but always thought it was weak how they reused the Air Max Uptempo midsole on these.... Nike did a pretty good job with these though, very comfy
it was actually da other way around.

these came out first, THEN nike made da uptempos...ala air max2 cb94 midsole re-used into da air 2 strong

Nah uptempos came out Dec 95/Jan96,  the CB34 was a spring/summer 96 release closer to the playoffs although he never wore them for the Suns ,check the original production dates.....  In the 96 All Star game the Uptempos were already out and worn by alot of players but Chuck was still in the Air CB34, not the Air Max CB34 yet... He didnt wear them until the 96 Olympics...
His next shoe the CB4 used the sole and midole of the Air Wayup too....

Heres the Eastbay showing the Max CB34 came out with the second run of the Air Max Uptempo Colors after the OG Uptempo Wht Blk Teal sold out.....

He wore the blk color of the AMCB34 once and that was a game in L.A. versus the Lakers.  And a nice PE in the Olympics.  He wore the Air 2 Strong and the Air Max2 CB in the '96 playoffs. 

laugh.gif
 Chuck did not like these, even though the tech and his style of play seemingly were a match made in Heaven.

qo65v7.jpg

beghv.jpg

n1bh3b.jpg

Here's somethin' a tad off topic.  Why was Chuck wearin' Converse?  And yes this was before Nike purchased Converse.
8z323n.jpg

^^ lol chuck was all over the place when he came down here to houston... him and scottie pippen were waste of money

Yea it was strange because he wore the Air CB34 that whole 95-96 season, along with a few random pairs of Strongs like you said and basically refused to wear the MAX CB34. Even in the Olympics he only wore it a few games, he wore Air Much Uptempo and Air More Uptempo Pippen PEs and even Air Adjust Force throughout the sumemer. Then in Nov. when the season started he was on Houston wearing the CB4, which I thought was crap, it was lower end and he no longer was the flagship Air Max player for Nike basketball..... Although the Air CB4 2 was straight and had full air max

he was on Houston wearing the CB4, which I thought was crap, it was lower end and he no longer was the flagship Air Max player for Nike basketball..... Although the Air CB4 2 was straight and had full air max

I agree.  I recall goin' to the sneaker store near me and seeing the CB4 for 89.99 on the first day they releaed and they didn't really move.  I chose the Grant Hill III over them.

And CB42 was dope and did very well.  Especially that navy/wht/silver colorway.  But clearly Barkley was on his last legs

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

^^^ Dope pics up there...

Jimmy Jazz just dropped the price to $90

Nice.  I'm assuming it'll carry over to the JJ stores offline as well.  I need a second pair.

Back
Top Bottom