Baron Davis "BD 1's" Li-Ning Signature shoes and tees (LOOK INSIDE)

vnyp9e.jpg

34ikec1.jpg

11avkv9.jpg

10zres7.jpg

2ntkbq0.jpg

2qlagqap.jpg

291nj4m.jpg

33udic6.jpg

1563b87.jpg

20gqrs.jpg

vnyp9e.jpg

2it5rux.jpg

28775454.jpg

28776548.jpg

28776638.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

it looks like a combination of jordan xx3s, zoom bb 1s and 2s, and an adidas sole with a sumo wrestler on the tongue.

with that being said, i love the design of all 3 of those shoes, so i like them.

this is a dope shoe. since i am a huge clippers fan and BD fan, i would love to cop the black colorway or that "clippers" away color if they releasestateside.

Not bad, definitely a huge step of from their previous shoes they've been putting on their NBA players.

They give on an AND 1 vibe, in my opinion.

i'm definitely feeling the entire Li-Ning line. they really did make a BIG improvement from their previous designs.

aka1pe.jpg

2hd2r87.jpg

moz-screenshot.jpg
v3pti1.jpg

10zw8px.jpg

287ir12.jpg

dpyh06.jpg

jugzfp.jpg

20tkrxc.jpg

2uelipz.jpg

Official Li-Ning Thread!?!?
nerd.gif

BP the owner,
who shoes are those in your first picture that you posted?
Black/White/Red colorway with the #1 on them.
BD doesnt have 2 models does he?

Those joints is tough. Will they release in the U.S.?

I see the Huarache 2K8 in these a bit.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Pretty nice. I was expecting some atrocities.
Same. Stuff looks a lot nicer than before and I'm glad they used that BD face logo
laugh.gif
. When I saw one of those shirts I wanted one and hopefully I'll be able toget one now. Wouldn't mind the shoes either if the price is right.

those all look pretty nice and the "michelin man" models must be super comfortible just by the look. I'm gonna keep my eyes open for these.

wow! the details look great on both shoes! hopefully they will decide to sell some pairs here in the US too

Back
Top Bottom