Baron Davis "BD 1's" Li-Ning Signature shoes and tees (LOOK INSIDE)

Where can I cop these???? 
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
  Crazy fire
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

not sure which thread to post in...but since this is looks more like the BD model thread I'll post here.

2qbasfr.jpg

BD Doom Dodger colorway. supposedly limited to 100 pairs. more info to be released.

Sorry if this is late but heres some info. Im thinking of going but Monday is a bad day. Wish it was Saturday.

Li-Ning will make the “BD Doom

Originally Posted by Diego1984

Sorry if this is late but heres some info. Im thinking of going but Monday is a bad day. Wish it was Saturday.

Li-Ning will make the “BD Doom

Originally Posted by dyyhard

i guess it's instore purchase only. I wonder if you can call and place the order.

Might try and order over the phone. Even though i got love for Davis, I see this being a really low key release. i could be wrong though. Has anyone even seen these shoes in person yet and can describe the quality/detail?

if anyone goes to the li ning store in portland, can you please check how much the beardman varsity jacket costs?
thanks

Originally Posted by SHAIKHNBAKE10

if anyone goes to the li ning store in portland, can you please check how much the beardman varsity jacket costs?
thanks

Its on their website now.  Its going to run you 400 dollars
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Guess Ill just have to stick to the shirt and shoes.

t-shirts are online now. so are diff colorways of the dooms. and also the first version of Baron's line.

Back
Top Bottom