Bars in SF

What are some bars for the younger crowd in Sunset or Richmond?
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
bleed red and gold​

I'm actually heading to Primetime Lounge aka the PT Lounge tomorrow night. My friend is having some type of get together / fundraiser over there. It's in the Richmond. All I know is that it caters to the "younger" crowd and the bartenders are suppose to be :pimp:
pimp.gif

If anyone else might have info on this place I would appreciate it as in dress code etc...

-Thanks

^^^

PT lougne is kinda whack. I have never seen a hot bartender there. As far as catering to the "younger" crowd, they don't do that anymore. Some underage dude got in an accident and it got linked back to PT so they are definately checking to make sure everyone is 21+. I dunno, maybe they went back to their usual ways.

As for a dress code, everytime I have gone, I have been wearing a t-shirt and jeans. And what makes it whack is that everytime I have gone, all the asian dudes (and girls) just sit down around the dance floor, drinking and watching everyone else. The only people ever on the dance floor is whoever is there for my friends party, etc.

Depends on what you mean for a younger crowd. For the sunset the only places that you would find are some real irish dives....not sure you would want to go there.
WANTED SUPREME HIGHS SIZE 13

Quote:
PT lougne is kinda whack. I have never seen a hot bartender there. As far as catering to the "younger" crowd, they don't do that anymore. Some underage dude got in an accident and it got linked back to PT so they are definately checking to make sure everyone is 21+. I dunno, maybe they went back to their usual ways.
:smh:
smh.gif

^^ Yea, I'm only doing this because of my friend at SF State is doing one of her Asian Club type events there. I already flaked on 2 previous fundraisers so I guess I'm stuck going to this one. I figure I won't be there all that long since I only know a handful of people so I might be able to sneak out :smile:
smile.gif

Just got back from the PT lounge :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Drinks were ok but, this place reminds me of a house party. Some people were dancing but, most were at the bar or playing those video games. I snuck out after an hour and went to the cyber cafe 3 doors down and stayed there for a bit playing counter-strike.

I won't be back there no matter who's asking.

FIzzees on 4th Ave (hot bartenders), Would you believe on 10th or so, and Nags on like 17th or something..I probably got the streets wrong though. Theres a bunch of em along Geary and some Irish places on Clement too.

^^^ sunset & richmond DISTRICTS in SF aka chinatown southwest and southeast. :lol:
laugh.gif
ed seeing them at the local spots.....HELLA awkward when my boys push up on their homegirls. lol

anyways, i'll watch this thread. some of my younger peeps do promo for some of the hotspots around the bay. if there's a good turnout in here, i'll see if they want me to push some of their spots+gigs in here.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

you talking about Inner Richmond, Outer Richmond, Inner Sunset, Outer Sunset...Sunset and Richmond are the biggest districts so breaking it down would help to help you
"Metal Feet dented your car fender"

Go to the Marina for bars.

East Side West
Matrix
Gravity
Bar None

For the Sunset, there is nothing really besides dragon lounge, the bar next to go go's on irving and the bar between 9th and 8th on Irving unless you want to go to Irish pubs.

Back
Top Bottom