BART Cop Murder Trial: *BREAKING NEWS* Mehserle released from prison

Originally Posted by REDUCE523

I cant believe can say its an accident. This man deserves time behind bars. He murdered a man in handcuffs in cold blood. I dont hate cops, but no sane cop would do this. This is not the actions of a man enforcing the laws, this is a killer. And all the people defending him what if that was you, do you think you deserve to die even if you hit a cop or whatever nonsense they are claiming.
This is NT...black or latino =deserves what he got. asian or white= injustice, he didn't deserve it.

Originally Posted by REDUCE523

I cant believe can say its an accident. This man deserves time behind bars. He murdered a man in handcuffs in cold blood. I dont hate cops, but no sane cop would do this. This is not the actions of a man enforcing the laws, this is a killer. And all the people defending him what if that was you, do you think you deserve to die even if you hit a cop or whatever nonsense they are claiming.
This is NT...black or latino =deserves what he got. asian or white= injustice, he didn't deserve it.

i catch the train everyday at fruitvale bart station where it happened. they boarded up everything glass and arent allowing buses to go into the station.

i catch the train everyday at fruitvale bart station where it happened. they boarded up everything glass and arent allowing buses to go into the station.

Ugh not looking forward to the verdict. I definitely think dude needs to spend some time in jail, accident or not. I work in Oakland...everyone talking about their evacuation plan for when the verdict is in. Gonna be crazy no matter what tho.

Ugh not looking forward to the verdict. I definitely think dude needs to spend some time in jail, accident or not. I work in Oakland...everyone talking about their evacuation plan for when the verdict is in. Gonna be crazy no matter what tho.

^ I believe its up to the jury. Depending on their deliberation, the verdict can come in as early as tomorrow. 

^ I believe its up to the jury. Depending on their deliberation, the verdict can come in as early as tomorrow. 

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Excuse my ignorance. Closing arguments=Verdict that same day right? Or can it prolong onto the next day?

I believe after the closing arguments the jury heads off to deliberate, ending with the verdict.

Jurors can deliberate for days even weeks

I doubt this %!*% er gets any real punishment.

I'll say this though, there has been hardly any coverage out here in LA aside from the beginning of it when they had protestors outside the courthouse

Excuse my ignorance. Closing arguments=Verdict that same day right? Or can it prolong onto the next day?

I believe after the closing arguments the jury heads off to deliberate, ending with the verdict.

Jurors can deliberate for days even weeks

I doubt this %!*% er gets any real punishment.

I'll say this though, there has been hardly any coverage out here in LA aside from the beginning of it when they had protestors outside the courthouse

Then the jury deliberates...deliberation can take forever.

Then the jury deliberates...deliberation can take forever.

The jury begins deliberation after closing arguments unless the judge has the jury wait to begin on Friday. Verdict obviously after the jury decides, no one has speculated how long they'll take.

Back
Top Bottom