baseball fan? dont know who to root foor? heres a flowchart. PICS

baseball_flowchart.jpg

lol at the cards, royals, yankees and rangers.

I posted this on my tumblr a while back. According to this I'm a Reds fan. If the Mets keep it up I might have to switch...lol.

I posted this on my tumblr a while back. According to this I'm a Reds fan. If the Mets keep it up I might have to switch...lol.

Originally Posted by dakid23

Originally Posted by jSnazz

M's fan here but not according to this...
laugh.gif
tired.gif

You got the OKC on
grin.gif

I got into it with my bud from Seattle about this...I'm also a former Seattleite but now live in Socal. I'm not exposed to everyone's reaction there but I still rep the city and its teams HARD down here. but having no NBA team is killer, I see OKC as the ghost of the Sonics and the closest thing to the Sonics. you guys argue that its just not like that but to me it is...I HATE the management of course, but I still see Durant/Westbrook in their draft day pics so i root for them
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by dakid23

Originally Posted by jSnazz

M's fan here but not according to this...
laugh.gif
tired.gif

You got the OKC on
grin.gif

I got into it with my bud from Seattle about this...I'm also a former Seattleite but now live in Socal. I'm not exposed to everyone's reaction there but I still rep the city and its teams HARD down here. but having no NBA team is killer, I see OKC as the ghost of the Sonics and the closest thing to the Sonics. you guys argue that its just not like that but to me it is...I HATE the management of course, but I still see Durant/Westbrook in their draft day pics so i root for them
ohwell.gif

lmao @ the drinks

Latte: Mariners
appletini: Padres
raspberry appletini: Angels (*kanye shrug*)

The clear: Giants
roll.gif
laugh.gif

lmao @ the drinks

Latte: Mariners
appletini: Padres
raspberry appletini: Angels (*kanye shrug*)

The clear: Giants
roll.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ My fellow M's fans according to that chart
laugh.gif

But I do care if my team wins and I'm more of a Caramel Macchiato/Baileys guy myself in my thermo
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom