Baseball Fitteds

Hey guys!

I don't know if this question was asked before, but I was wondering if there are any stores selling New Era Fitted hats, mainly MLB team hats. Apologies ifthis question was asked beforehand. Thanks in advance!

Selected shoe salons sell new era like the ones located at shangrila and glorieta. There are also stores that sells fitted like the and 1 store at glorieta andone store at trinoma. hope this helps
smile.gif

^Thanks badjustin!

Oh yeah, would you happen what kind of fitteds the stores have? Like MLB teams or just crazy designs, if that make sense. Thanks again!

wow... i'm interested to know as well. In Cebu, the only 'fitteds' we have are nasty fakes from American Blvd. Anyone know the prices?

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

wow... i'm interested to know as well. In Cebu, the only 'fitteds' we have are nasty fakes from American Blvd. Anyone know the prices?
prices run from 1.2k to 2k

Originally Posted by sneakerfreafer23

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

prices run from 1.2k to 2k
expensive just like back home
laugh.gif
Prove's they'reauthentic
pimp.gif
thanks bro

Originally Posted by 10Sakuragi

^Thanks badjustin!

Oh yeah, would you happen what kind of fitteds the stores have? Like MLB teams or just crazy designs, if that make sense. Thanks again!
its hard to find plain fitteds here. they do sell MLB teams though but they still got crazy designs on it.

^Thanks again badjustin...

Yeah, I'm on the prowl of all CA MLB teams. I guess it's worth the buy so I don't have to go back to the states to get one.

Originally Posted by monase

Originally Posted by niophyte0430

Originally Posted by 10Sakuragi

Thanks niophyte0430!

np
smile.gif
before I had someone hooked me up to http://www.hatclub.com/ for a pinas new era cap.. they do ship internationally.. u can also check http://ecapcity.com/

i also got pinas cap from there, anyway, do they sell large sized hats here? 7 3/4 to 8's?
7 3/4 yes, I think that's the biggest here.. I haven't seen 8s here..

shoe salon here in g4 as well as the and 1 store have some fitteds also.

where exactly is the and 1 store? i saw one in the podium but im not sure if it's still there. do they have better selection compared to shoe salon?

Originally Posted by cubed

where exactly is the and 1 store? i saw one in the podium but im not sure if it's still there. do they have better selection compared to shoe salon?

Theres an And1 spot in Glorietta 2, Ground Floor

any PI fitteds around? sorry i cant check the link, multiply is blocked in china.........salamat

Originally Posted by cubed

ground floor right beside new balance.

the one in podium is no longer there.

Back
Top Bottom