Based Convert

Status
Not open for further replies.
The term 1/4 life crisis is so annoying to me; no jab, just IMO. That is all. Carry on guise.

It might be an age thing because I agree with the online simping....

The simps come out online cause its not up front like in real life. Its a little cushion for rejection. They holler online but they don't really get shut down face to face just brushed aside. Instead of the girl saying "Don't talk to me ugly" they can now just post a 'thanks' and keep it pushing. So the simps are now plenty and this also affects the way women re act on the internet and out in reality. Now all the women that are normal in real everyday life but think they are hot stuff on twitter get it mixed and act the same way all the time.

I remember getting a girls number and calling her while praying her mom or even worst her pops picks up. No cell phones so you had to find your friends out on the block. it just took more balls to live back before technology blew up. :smh:

The tattoos is just something that came in like baggy shirts and jeans but more permanent. It just depends where your from but Ive noticed dudes don't get hit up unless its obvious they banging. Its just different times, Ive has homies that have gotten hit up but don't bang but that was a while back and Im guessing it happens less to him now. Since tattoos are so common now it's not as easy for dudes to bang on each other like that. dude get called out more on the way they dress or demeanor.

things don't change much if you look at the whole picture....

Last edited:
I agree with some of what you said but it's mos def 1/4 life crisis. Get through it with complete and utter apathy for your fellow man. **** what them other ppl say, do, think, etc.

OP I have this cool new strategy you should try out, it's called not worrying about what other people are doing with their lives. And I mean that in a serious, non-"trying to be funny" way lol.. just do you bruh bruh

oh and Lil B >>>> Kendrick Lamar

I can't relate much to my peers anymore, and especially not the new youth. I stay in my lane, keep beta males outside of my group and keep these females in check. Gotta stay true to your foundations, and what you feel to be right.

Let me preface this with: I'm in grad school doing the right thing. With that said, is anyone else bothered by the shift in our culture from "being strong and standing your ground" to this seemingly soft s***. Like I can't listen to the radio anymore because no matter how hard I try I cannot identify with dudes on that sucker s*** crying over ex girlfriends and strippers. The thirst I see on Instagram and twitter KILLS me lol these dudes are approaching girls on some lets watch the notebook and cry together, then I'll [eat cat] until its time for me to make the bed for you s***. Every time I hear this s*** I do the Cam'ron gif face. Then you have these little fraud thugs listening to fake soft rappers (lil b smh) thinking they are untouchable?! And nobody puts them in line!! lol.. Like when I was growing up if you had a tattoo on your neck 0_0 you better either know how to fight or have mad turtle necks cause you'd get checked daily.. Now these frail kids are covered in tattoos doing mad drugs and no one says anything.. I just feel like back in the day if you were acting hard dudes would call you out(ie Rap beefs where **** actually happened).. now you have wheelchair jimmy(and many others) acting hard and seemingly real dudes(Meek Mill is the first to come to mind) SUPPORT this.. then kids see that and are like **** it.. anyone can be a g these days.
So my question is.. Does this bother anyone else or is this just part of growing up(being bugged out by the next gen)? I feel like this younger generation is on some extra other s*** just like these new rappers.. Maybe I'm just crazy lol
Congrats on grad school. That doesnt automatically make you better than everyone else though. Not saying you feel that way, but its just a good reminder.

I agree with the whole radio spiel but on a different way, hip hop is just terrible now.

Tattoos have nothing to do with fighting and drugs man.. This isnt a movie bro..not everyone claims "88 street" ..cant believe you're in grad school with that mentality..
mean.gif

But yeah I agree with the thirsty dudes, guys are just trying WAY to hard in the absolutely WRONG way. Instagram and **** will not get them chicks. Dudes need to leave the internet to discussions, information and entertainment... NOT as thirst quencher..

Congrats on grad school. That doesnt automatically make you better than everyone else though. Not saying you feel that way, but its just a good reminder.

I agree with the whole radio spiel but on a different way, hip hop is just terrible now.

Tattoos have nothing to do with fighting and drugs man.. This isnt a movie bro..not everyone claims "88 street" ..cant believe you're in grad school with that mentality.. :smh:

But yeah I agree with the thirsty dudes, guys are just trying WAY to hard in the absolutely WRONG way. Instagram and **** will not get them chicks. Dudes need to leave the internet to discussions, information and entertainment... NOT as thirst quencher..

Must be an East vs West thing... I didn't mean it as extreme as "88th street" lol.. When I was younger if you sagged your pants and had Tims on SOME ***hole would probably check you. If you had a tattoo on your neck it was a guarantee someone would say something. I can't believe I'm in grad school either lol but it has nothing to do with that. And just a suggestion, really not being a d***, don't say that "this isn't a movie" stuff lol sounds like you are trying to son someone, suggesting they didn't experience the s*** first hand. Overall I completely agree. Repped. Good sh*t.

I can't relate much to my peers anymore, and especially not the new youth. I stay in my lane, keep beta males outside of my group and keep these females in check. Gotta stay true to your foundations, and what you feel to be right.

Repped. Maybe it's a NY thing.. What's your take on lil b?

It might be an age thing because I agree with the online simping....
The simps come out online cause its not up front like in real life. Its a little cushion for rejection. They holler online but they don't really get shut down face to face just brushed aside. Instead of the girl saying "Don't talk to me ugly" they can now just post a 'thanks' and keep it pushing. So the simps are now plenty and this also affects the way women re act on the internet and out in reality. Now all the women that are normal in real everyday life but think they are hot stuff on twitter get it mixed and act the same way all the time.
I remember getting a girls number and calling her while praying her mom or even worst her pops picks up. No cell phones so you had to find your friends out on the block. it just took more balls to live back before technology blew up. :smh:
The tattoos is just something that came in like baggy shirts and jeans but more permanent. It just depends where your from but Ive noticed dudes don't get hit up unless its obvious they banging. Its just different times, Ive has homies that have gotten hit up but don't bang but that was a while back and Im guessing it happens less to him now. Since tattoos are so common now it's not as easy for dudes to bang on each other like that. dude get called out more on the way they dress or demeanor.
things don't change much if you look at the whole picture....

Lol perfect that was the type of response I wanted.. And I didn't mean some gang stuff by the tattoos.. More like one guy with a problem with another guy unrelated to any affiliation..MAYBE neighborhood but never gangs.. And I didn't encourage or condone this but that's just how it was and it kept things in check.. But your answer was the same thing just from your point of view.. +1

MANN OP I THINK YOU GOT A RASH IN YO' DIAPER ....YOU GOING TO BE ONE OF THEM OLD MEN WITH THE "OLD WAY OF THINKING"
I

WHICH IS ONLY GOING TO HOLD US BACK .....

STAY IN GRAD SCHOOL & KEEP DOING THE "RIGHT THING"

HATING ON THE NEXT MAN COME UP WITHOUT GOING TO "SCHOOL & DOING THE RIGHT THING"

MANN OP I THINK YOU GOT A RASH IN YO' DIAPER ....YOU GOING TO BE ONE OF THEM OLD MEN WITH THE "OLD WAY OF THINKING"
I
WHICH IS ONLY GOING TO HOLD US BACK .....
STAY IN GRAD SCHOOL & KEEP DOING THE "RIGHT THING"
HATING ON THE NEXT MAN COME UP WITHOUT GOING TO "SCHOOL & DOING THE RIGHT THING"

*cam'ron gif*

Haha sub out lil b for Chief Keef then..
How? That don't even make sense. Keef can rap (regardless of what you think, he can, he just knows what works), and he's actually about that life. He ain't one of these fake thugs. He actually put work in. I hear everything else you're saying tho.

i agree, i worked at this theatre and they hired some 16 yr old with tats on his neck and a teardrop on his face...this dude was working at wendys before my boss, who was an old gay dude hired him...turned out the kid was married to a 20 yr old chick that already has a kid...one day i was working on my laptop making a beat on FL studio and he asks me you make music and i said yeah, then he said me too i rap! so he proceeds to go to his myspace page and he puts on this garbage...ooooh girlll i wannaa be your king  oooh yeaah, 
tired.gif

and he would always tell me man i kinda regret getting married all these girls are cute, well you're 16 you idiot that girl cuffed YOU,i guess his mom was telling him not to do it cuz his girl got to have fun and have a bone fest...she was obviously ready to retire at 20..later i find out it was this girl i knew from school that was turnt out before she hit 18..the kid was so sensitive too, i also asked him if he banged and he said naww, and i asked so you lost a homie and he said naw why do you ask that,and i said well you got a teardrop bruh, then he said ohh this! it an upside down heart silly

i said well you got a teardrop bruh, then he said ohh this! it an upside down heart silly
roll.gif
roll.gif
From that paragraph I feel like I know that dude so well
How? That don't even make sense. Keef can rap (regardless of what you think, he can, he just knows what works), and he's actually about that life. He ain't one of these fake thugs. He actually put work in. I hear everything else you're saying tho.
Both of those things can apply to Lil B as well, though

Last edited:
Dog you sound like a hater straight up. Worry about yourself. You either rock with it or say f*** it. Complaining isn't going to solve anything.

I agree about the online simping though. But **** it, they're making it easier for a real ninja like me to bag the baddies. Differentiate yourself.

And as far as Keef...

Last edited:

I just saw him in "Cuz My Gear" with Riff Raff.. Horrible song and he looked like a mark.. I read about him last night and yea he is about that life. Watch the video.. You'll see why I thought that lol

Dog you sound like a hater straight up. Worry about yourself. You either rock with it or say f*** it. Complaining isn't going to solve anything.

I agree about the online simping though. But **** it, they're making it easier for a real ninja like me to bag the baddies. Differentiate yourself.

And as far as Keef...

What did I complain about? It's like a mosquito biting me and asking my boy.. "Yo are you getting bit? My arm is mad itchy." You guys mistake discussion for complaining.

Watch "Cuz my Gear" it is unreal how bad this song was.. They both look and sound like crack heads with a mediocre production team.

Last edited:
Watch "Cuz my Gear" it is unreal how bad this song was.. They both look and sound like crack heads with a mediocre production team.
naw son. you wildin on the island. which makes sense. cause you from Staten Island. the stepchild borough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom