Basketball Game Court / Gym , where is the games at here ?

I just moved to the DC area and was wondering where people play basketball around here .
A gym would be great but outdoors is cool too since it has been pretty warm out.
Also in a nice neighborhood not in the hood I notice this town is ghetto as hellThanks btw I am located in nw

I just moved to the DC area and was wondering where people play basketball around here .
A gym would be great but outdoors is cool too since it has been pretty warm out.
Also in a nice neighborhood not in the hood I notice this town is ghetto as hellThanks btw I am located in nw

you might want to edit your post bruh.. we know all about the dynamics of OUR city

but anyway ...if you dont like the hood...go out to VA & ball or out in the sticks of MD.. or just go & play pick up at the Washington Sports Club in columbia heights...

smh

you might want to edit your post bruh.. we know all about the dynamics of OUR city

but anyway ...if you dont like the hood...go out to VA & ball or out in the sticks of MD.. or just go & play pick up at the Washington Sports Club in columbia heights...

smh

#shrugs

no offense was taken...too classify the entire DC as simply just "hood" was plain ignorant.

I forgot that the age of NT board members varies ....so continue on

#shrugs

no offense was taken...too classify the entire DC as simply just "hood" was plain ignorant.

I forgot that the age of NT board members varies ....so continue on

I apologize the national mall is the only place not Hood in DC.
To come from a beautiful city to this one would certainly bring a little ignorance out of a person no matter what age they may be.

I apologize the national mall is the only place not Hood in DC.
To come from a beautiful city to this one would certainly bring a little ignorance out of a person no matter what age they may be.

where the hell did you move from? and dude the national mall is not the only non hood place in dc. You've got to get out more

where the hell did you move from? and dude the national mall is not the only non hood place in dc. You've got to get out more

From California the best state in the US . Best weather, best girls, best cities and better sports teams I can go on and on. The only thing bad is the job market . But once Obama is out of office should get better . Ok the national mall it's not the only non hood place but every street over is always ghetto . I mean come on how does your city start a damn brawl at a college event ? Take that sht up to balitimore

From California the best state in the US . Best weather, best girls, best cities and better sports teams I can go on and on. The only thing bad is the job market . But once Obama is out of office should get better . Ok the national mall it's not the only non hood place but every street over is always ghetto . I mean come on how does your city start a damn brawl at a college event ? Take that sht up to balitimore

roll.gif

Barry Farms is hands down the best place to play at in DC...
Close second is Anacostia park...

Both are in wonderful neighborhoods and the competition is good too....

You should check it out....

I'm going up there today if you want to meet me up there... No funny $#!^....

Barry Farms is hands down the best place to play at in DC...
Close second is Anacostia park...

Both are in wonderful neighborhoods and the competition is good too....

You should check it out....

I'm going up there today if you want to meet me up there... No funny $#!^....

*Sigh*

As stated above you can try Worldgate, as I mentioned WSC in Columbia Heights... There's a YMCA in Alexandria VA (off Rt 1) whom hosts pick up games I believe... idk doesnt UMD host pickup games?

I mean to keep it 100 Vick... is it that you don't want to play in the Hood b/c you think the courts might be bad, or are you afraid of just being in the "HOOD" or playing against what you ignorantly presumed would be wild goonish type ballers? in general? Serious & honest question

If you're a baller, it really shouldnt matter WHERE you play as long as the court is decent & the competition is great

*Sigh*

As stated above you can try Worldgate, as I mentioned WSC in Columbia Heights... There's a YMCA in Alexandria VA (off Rt 1) whom hosts pick up games I believe... idk doesnt UMD host pickup games?

I mean to keep it 100 Vick... is it that you don't want to play in the Hood b/c you think the courts might be bad, or are you afraid of just being in the "HOOD" or playing against what you ignorantly presumed would be wild goonish type ballers? in general? Serious & honest question

If you're a baller, it really shouldnt matter WHERE you play as long as the court is decent & the competition is great

To be honest I don't mind playing with anyone wether it is the goons type, athletic , fundamental type , show off type I welcome all competition towards playing basketball I just love playing and competing no matter who it is. Its just I seen so Many bad things Happen in my stay here from robberies (cell phone/wallet), fights , someone being jumped , loud groups using foul language just unethical things. I just don't wanna end up in a bad neighborhood/situation and something to happen to me just because of playing basketball. I really mean no disrespect about your city the history is beautiful here it just comes off really bad from the things I have seen and witnessed.

Back
Top Bottom