Basketball Game Court / Gym , where is the games at here ?

To be honest I don't mind playing with anyone wether it is the goons type, athletic , fundamental type , show off type I welcome all competition towards playing basketball I just love playing and competing no matter who it is. Its just I seen so Many bad things Happen in my stay here from robberies (cell phone/wallet), fights , someone being jumped , loud groups using foul language just unethical things. I just don't wanna end up in a bad neighborhood/situation and something to happen to me just because of playing basketball. I really mean no disrespect about your city the history is beautiful here it just comes off really bad from the things I have seen and witnessed.

Respected opinion...Understood.

If I find any other info about games I'll let you know. My boy from GA moved up here with his brother & they play almost every weekend... I'll ask them where they ball & shoot tyou the info.. they're always looking for extras to play with them

Respected opinion...Understood.

If I find any other info about games I'll let you know. My boy from GA moved up here with his brother & they play almost every weekend... I'll ask them where they ball & shoot tyou the info.. they're always looking for extras to play with them

Originally Posted by VietStar

Wow.
laugh.gif

Worldgate Sports&Health, anyone?...
nerd.gif
That place is garbage. 
Sport&Health Tysons is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
....I run that court

Back