Basketball Shoe w/ Good Ankle Support

I'm looking for a shoe that has really good ankle support. I'm trying to stay away from wearing ankle braces and taping up my ankles. Right now,I'm balling in some Lebron IVs and I just bought a pair of Hyperize (in the other thread, I said I hated em). Can you guys give me any recommendations? Also, can you guys give me some ideas of shoes that you dont have to go hunting for them. Thanks

Originally Posted by Tuition Aint Cheap

My Penny 4s have really good ankle support but the cushioning is EXTRA hard.

You might have to take his word,cause apparently i don't have the IQ ,or physical strength to put mine on. beacause of the strap.That's why i'mthinking about getting rid of them.

Sharkalaids have a lot of ankle support, plus they're readily available (and on sale)... there's a review on my blog

Originally Posted by Tuition Aint Cheap

My Penny 4s have really good ankle support but the cushioning is EXTRA hard.

The cushioning feels pretty soft to me. Air max in the feel and zoom in the forefoot.

^^^ Yeah, the cushioning on mine were fine for the first 6 months, but then the heel got really hard. And the air in the heel didn't pop either.

Originally Posted by whiplash

Sharkalaids have a lot of ankle support, plus they're readily available (and on sale)... there's a review on my blog

Do the Sharkalaids run true to size? I have a wide foot. Normally, I go 9. My lebron iv's I went 8.5.

i have ankle problems and am also way lazy for braces or tape, but my XII are wonderful as long as theyre laced up all the way

After years of playin ball the hyperdunks are by far the best ballin shoe i've ever had. Unfortunately they have no ankle support but I rather tape up andwear those then wear a different shoe. However, Hurache 2k4's have been my favorite before. Great all around bball shoe, i think

Definitely not bulky. I tried these on at the Adidas store and they're impeccable. Rose wears them every game instead of tape under his shoes, sothey're perfect for on court.

I can't find sizing chart, but I think it's like any other brace sizing. If you can, go check an adidas store in person and try them on. If youcan't find an Adidas store nearby, then I think a Medium should fit you.

Happy ballin

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Definitely not bulky. I tried these on at the Adidas store and they're impeccable. Rose wears them every game instead of tape under his shoes, so they're perfect for on court.

I can't find sizing chart, but I think it's like any other brace sizing. If you can, go check an adidas store in person and try them on. If you can't find an Adidas store nearby, then I think a Medium should fit you.

Happy ballin
Thanks Jesus, I'll try the mediums. Nothing around me

If you wear the BBs and tie the laces right to the top they have a good support on the ankle. The hyperizes and hypermaxes are kool aswell just tighten the upproperly.

Back
Top Bottom