Basketball tayo!

SALAMAT!
smile.gif

super duper over mega agree with sir pack lunch este! norman... :tongue:

the team improved so much from our first game. we played like a were a diff. team.ibang iba compared to the previous games.. kudos to everyone! we did good in the tournament considering we played in one of the most popular league in the city and its our first time to play as a team... as ive said, this only means one thing......lets join a new league!! hahaha...

and dagz is right...... this is not about the minutes played but its what you can give to the team in and out of the court and the friendship..

"its not about the name on the back of the jerseys.....it is about what it in the chest....!!!
smile.gif

see you on tue guys...

Originally Posted by normanesque

the team lost last night...grabe, last night ko lang nakita mga teamates ko taking charging fouls from the 1st to the 4th quarter! We showed them heart guys! Be proud!

Yung No.7 ng ptc was talking to me during the game, he said "mas hirap kami sainyo kesa sa Kia team (yung No.1)...i told him, this is our last game...you're stronger, faster, but we're gonna show heart." He smiled and said, oo nga kita naman sa laro nyo ngayon eh."

Salamat sa mga teamates ko na who where there all the way...or who made ways to be there...regardless of the minutes of play...regardless of the role in the system that our coach taught us....still sticked with the team all the way!

We still have our last game next wed...lets end it with a bang guys! Para man lang sa sponsor natin who took care of us last night...Ngayon plang sabihin nyo na kung sinu makakapaglaro at hindi para hindi na magexpect yung iba. tnx.
Sorry pala about last night. Medyo inaantok na kasi ako, kulang din sa tulog and had to wake up early pa today...kasabay ko si JonT nun pauwi. 
Congrats to our team last night. I know we lost, pero ang ganda ng pinakita natin the whole game!! Props to everyone!! 
pimp.gif

My apologies for the two games na hindi ako nakalaro after I came back from the shoulder injury...

does this mean that the serendra saturday pic up games will resume soon? would love to participate if ever its on once again!!!

Originally Posted by superswag

does this mean that the serendra saturday pic up games will resume soon? would love to participate if ever its on once again!!!
yeah me too.. i would like to join and play with you guys.. 
happy.gif
sana magkaroon nga soon!!!

guys...

ill be undergoing arthroscopic surgery on my left and right knee this week. wish me luck. ive been playing with injury for 2 years already, the pain is just too much for me the past few days after something on my right knee popped during practice. the pain is bearable while playing due to adrenalin, but after playing, the pain is just too much... after my surgery and rehab, i'll be back... stronger and better than ever.

i will still play on tuesday. =D for the love of the game.

just wanna share this to you since we have been talking about PUSO the last few games: http://www.3gpdb.com/vide...cola-puso-official-video

Hinihingal ka lang
May oras pang natitira
Kahit parang ang layo pa
Habol

Kung harangan ka man
Sumalakay man mga bantay
Lahat kami Maghihintay
Habol, habol!

Refrain:
Dehado kung dehado
Para sa'n pang mga galos mo
Kung titiklop ka lang
Titiklop ka lang
Matalo kung matalo
Huwag ka sanang magkakamaling
Sumuko na lang
Woah

Maagawan ka man
Lalung huwag kang papipiga
Kumpiyansa lang bawat bangga
Woah

Kumaripas ka na
Humanda ka na sa paglipad
Pakpak nati'y ilalantad
Woah

Repeat Refrain

Chorus:
Ang puso
Iaalay
Sa laban
Kapalit ay tagumpay

Ang puso
Iaalay
Sa laban
Kapalit ay tagumpay

Repeat Refrain

Ang puso
Ialay
Sa laban
Kapalit ay tagumpay

Chorus:
Ang puso
Iaalay
Sa laban, sa laban, sa laban, sa laban mo

Intrumental

Coda:
Ang puso
Iaalay
Sa laban
Kapalit ay tagumpay
(Repeat thrice)

rich gudluck on your operation, pero bago ka mag pa opera anu time laro sa tuesday? i might take ron with me para makilala nyo sya

sorry to hear that rich! it doesnt appear that you have a serious injury when were playing... good luck on the surgery and take time on your rehab... youll be back in top form and stronger than ever man!!!

NT will be with you along the way man...

sorry for the OT

Yo Rich, good luck with the surgery =) We'll pray for your fast recovery! Grabe, this whole time you were playing with an injury!!

@chicoi 9:15 pa rin ata, afaik. last game sa MBT league.

all the best rich. you know itll be successful.

yo andre, ill see you on our next pick-up games. thanks for the ride last time.

@idol richong: aww.. sad to hear that bro.. i feel you man, ganyan din ako lalo na last week, kahit thru pain i will always try to play the game dahil din sa adrenaline. sad thing is lumala ung calf injury ko from bad to worse nung nilaro ko last sunday. kaya mo yan idol rich, good luck sa operation and pagpapagaling. Sayang lang we would not cross roads soon in coming few games kasi mag-aactive ako sa basketball here sa NT.

God Bless sa operation and recuperation mo bro!
happy.gif

attention to taken of MTC (member din ng NT who invited me to play wednesday games): Bro, i need to talk to you asap about this coming wednesday. ym me! hehe (ym: kramboj)

Originally Posted by richong

guys...

ill be undergoing arthroscopic surgery on my left and right knee this week. wish me luck. ive been playing with injury for 2 years already, the pain is just too much for me the past few days after something on my right knee popped during practice. the pain is bearable while playing due to adrenalin, but after playing, the pain is just too much... after my surgery and rehab, i'll be back... stronger and better than ever.

just wanna share this to you since we have been talking about PUSO the last few games: http://www.3gpdb.com/vide...cola-puso-official-video

Hinihingal ka lang
May oras pang natitira
Kahit parang ang layo pa
Habol

Kung harangan ka man
Sumalakay man mga bantay
Lahat kami Maghihintay
Habol, habol!

Refrain:
Dehado kung dehado
Kung titiklop ka lang
Titiklop ka lang
Matalo kung matalo
Sumuko na lang
Woah

Maagawan ka man
Woah

Kumaripas ka na
Pakpak nati'y ilalantad
Woah

Repeat Refrain

Chorus:
Ang puso
Iaalay
Sa laban
Kapalit ay tagumpay

Ang puso
Iaalay
Sa laban
Kapalit ay tagumpay

Repeat Refrain

Ang puso
Ialay
Sa laban
Kapalit ay tagumpay

Chorus:
Ang puso
Iaalay

Intrumental

Coda:
Ang puso
Iaalay
Sa laban
Kapalit ay tagumpay
(Repeat thrice)

Yo, rich...u don't need to play on tuesday man...u showed enough heart for the game and the team already!!!
pimp.gif

This gives us more inspiration for tom's game!!! Let's go guys, for RICH!

Originally Posted by normanesque

Originally Posted by richong

guys...

Hinihingal ka lang
May oras pang natitira
Kahit parang ang layo pa
Habol

Kung harangan ka man
Sumalakay man mga bantay
Lahat kami Maghihintay
Habol, habol!

Refrain:
Dehado kung dehado
Kung titiklop ka lang
Titiklop ka lang
Matalo kung matalo
Sumuko na lang
Woah

Maagawan ka man
Woah

Kumaripas ka na
Pakpak nati'y ilalantad
Woah

Repeat Refrain

Chorus:
Ang puso
Iaalay
Sa laban
Kapalit ay tagumpay

Ang puso
Iaalay
Sa laban
Kapalit ay tagumpay

Repeat Refrain

Ang puso
Ialay
Sa laban
Kapalit ay tagumpay

Chorus:
Ang puso
Iaalay

Intrumental

Coda:
Ang puso
Iaalay
Sa laban
Kapalit ay tagumpay
(Repeat thrice)

Yo, rich...u don't need to play on tuesday man...u showed enough heart for the game and the team already!!!
pimp.gif

This gives us more inspiration for tom's game!!! Let's go guys, for RICH!
ei rich, i posted this on my FB last tuesday before our game...hehe
pimp.gif

see you bugsy's boys tomorrow! lets end it with a WIN!! 
smokin.gif

Any scheduled games on wednesday til friday night this week?? I will be in manila during that time. Hope to join you guys in your regular practice game :smile:

Thanks for all the support. NT basketball is really family.

I'll still play... Sulitin ko na maglaro para sulit ang opera. =D Nag-leave na nga ako para makalaro tonight and on Wednesday night. Hehehe. It's hard to resist the call of the basketball court.

See you tonight brothers!

Originally Posted by revelation218

Any scheduled games on wednesday til friday night this week?? I will be in manila during that time. Hope to join you guys in your regular practice game :smile:

hey sir bong, if you have allan's number (taken24), you can ask him if you can join the game on wednesday at pioneer.

Originally Posted by wytboy55

Originally Posted by revelation218

hey sir bong, if you have allan's number (taken24), you can ask him if you can join the game on wednesday at pioneer.

Thanks Pareng Wtboy!! Really appreciate it
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom