Basketball tayo!

Great to meet you Pareng Ryan.

pimp.gif
Lebron 7's Pare.

Looks fun.

I totally forgot until Miko told me about it.

I'll be there next time so we can make it official.

Thanks to Allan for making the game possible.

Thanks to Eugene for tagging along our eagle-eyed referee.

We got game brothers!

Next week ulit. I got so excited for d game, i wasnt ableto sleep. LoL.

great game guys! the first scrimmage was serious. everyone brought their "A" game! The 1st team (which I belong, taken24, miko, jeremydelacruz,tristandelacruz) showed how defensive the team will become(matanda na kc yung line up namin kaya sa defense bumawi hahaha!) and im very glad on how we reactedand adjusted defensively on a very offensive minded opponent. the 2nd team (normanesque, wytboy, kaede, datswataymtokinabawt, lbj19, richong) displayed how theteam can be dominating in the offensive end. Shooting from beyond the arc, driving to the hoop was not a problem for them! simply amazing!
pimp.gif
The 3rd team showed how the team can be athletic and classy, (Diba mrEugeneCruise urbandubista, Redmj,superswag, manilaboy???). This batch will bring athleticism and versatility to the team. (dami hang time and kamikaze drive!)

To sum it all up, (just like mr Taken24 said after the game) the positive note about the team is that everyone is willing to play. willing to play hard,willing to bang up bodies, crash the boards and the likes. Great start for Team NT. Lets keep it up! Si coach na lang ang inaantay natin. Malamang mas matindipractice pagdating nun! But wait, Andre (aka PSX) laro ka daw next game sabi ni allan! Oh well, ibabad ko muna tuhod ko sa yelo.
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

Konting practice pa and we'll be very sharp. Partida pa yng game kagabi, we havnt played together pa but we rocked. Imagine how good we can get.

Great game guys...

I wish I can play next time... I need to adjust some things pa... I really need to have a regular game as am having problems with my conditioning....

Richong,

No problem dre, its just my small share for NTPI...

Nice seeing you guys again... Miko and Airgnot... the rest puro first time ko ma meet... Nice meeting you all and nice playing with you... Hope this wouldstart something for NTPI with the help of KC...

Go Go NTPI!!!

great game guys. as they said, we have a fighting chance with this lineup. is it only me that felt it was a bit hot than usual in there and a bit kulob, washuffing and puffing harder than usual hehe

blackmamba, join in na and wear your sj's for playing
pimp.gif

jeremy, good breakin for your finals kb4 bro.

jay, great seeing you again bro. great game.

igie/ryan, nice meeting you as well bro, and as for your kicks, those are off the charts
pimp.gif

mukhang masaya at competitive yung game last sat ahh. sana next week meron ulit para makasali din yng mga nde umabot sa list

great game guys...maganda chemistry kahit halos lahat first timers mgmeet sa court...only means these guys knows how to play.. hehe..

sir urbandubista, wala ba tyong vids dyan??
smile.gif

sir eugene! thanks ulet sa ref...
smile.gif

next week ulet guys!

sir join naman kmi nxt week. really excited to play with some fellow nt'ers. hope we can make the list nxt time.

@kaede23 sorry wala eh. pics lang na-capture. il bring the cam ulit next sat and try to vid the game. masyadong fast-paced yung laban.

saw black flight '96 last night. ampogi nya pa rin for me. and also that white-green kicks. anong model yun? so clean!

Originally Posted by EugeneCruise

Great game guys...

I wish I can play next time... I need to adjust some things pa... I really need to have a regular game as am having problems with my conditioning....

Richong,

No problem dre, its just my small share for NTPI...

Nice seeing you guys again... Miko and Airgnot... the rest puro first time ko ma meet... Nice meeting you all and nice playing with you... Hope this would start something for NTPI with the help of KC...

Go Go NTPI!!!

humble ba ito? if that aint your A game yet then NT's lucky to have your brand of play then. near-perfect from the arc with your size and that hang-timeshot that's really mad sick. that's a threat.

great game NT! try ko post un video shot from my girl's cameraphone once we get it hooked onto a computer. kaso 3rd game lang ata ang nakunan hehehe!

like what everyone has already mentioned, everyone can play! hindi lang magaganda kicks ng mga NT players lahat marurunong pa!

malamang mas maraming gusto sumali for next week kaya campout nako ngyon for the list para makasali uli!

nice meeting everyone! good vibes lahat! stay strong NT!

looks like you dudes had an awesome time,seryoso ba lahat sa laro?

great pics,take more action shots next time fellas ilalabas natin sa bulgar

when i get back i'll be hitting you guys up for a game,sagot ko extra joss

1. taken
2. norman
3. manilaboyxix (13 or 59)
4. miko
5. randel
6. redmjay
7. psx0529 (baka no. 2 dadalhin ko jersey, hehe.
8. wytboy55
9. kaede23
10. lbj19 (#10)
11. superswag d (#3)
12. datswataymtokinabawt (14)
13. Air Gnot 2324
14. Air Gnot brother (1)
15. size twelve (12)
16. urbandubista #4 - jay-r
17.EugeneCruise (9)

if you werent able to make it sa cutoff pls sign below.. pm me your numbers or wait for an announcement before the oct 17.. somebody may still back out..thanks..

wait list
1. richong #15
2. jeremydelacruz
3. Trig20
4. busdriver
5. shrewd03
------------------------------------------------------------
guys, if not too much to ask can you kindly type in next to your reel name your real name, especially those who played. naisip ko lang the next time we hit oneach other and by chance bump into one while say, walking around high street eh parang ang awkward bumati ng, hey! pareng taken24! sabay na tayo! or, kapenaman tayo saglit datswataymtokinabawt!
tongue.gif
people around might thinkwe're weird. honestly ilan lang yung natatandaan kong names. to make it easier to address lang
happy.gif

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

looks like you dudes had an awesome time,seryoso ba lahat sa laro?

great pics,take more action shots next time fellas ilalabas natin sa bulgar

when i get back i'll be hitting you guys up for a game,sagot ko extra joss

the feedback from the players mismo (
laugh.gif
) describes the game boss. its funkasi 101% seryoso talaga. more fun when you're around. looking forward to that
happy.gif

sa linya ng trabaho ko ang umaga ay tanda na ng pagtulog at buwan ang siyang araw. dahil mahimbing ang araw na to, sana may maghimala na makasama pa rin angpangalan ko kung sakaling ipost na ni allan yung players' list today. baka masarhan na ko lalo pa't parami ng parami ang mga gustong sumama sa nextgame. ehem ehem!

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Looks fun.

I totally forgot until Miko told me about it.

I'll be there next time so we can make it official.
ei boss. i just thought of browsing through http://www.kingcrux31.com/ and was enjoying looking at the pics, which are hands-off nice and astounding i must say, andwas delighted to see the last few photos. i work at HSBC technohub. do we share the same workplace sir?

sir jay r, mukhang talagang inaabangan mo yung bagong list ah...hehe.. yung white / green shoes, i believe its lbj19's lebron 7..tamo po ba? and sir di nyopo ba nakita ung HD supremes ni Ed(datswatimtokinabawt)? sabi nyo po kasi wala kayong nkitang HD or hyperiZe....

Originally Posted by kaede23

sir jay r, mukhang talagang inaabangan mo yung bagong list ah...hehe.. yung white / green shoes, i believe its lbj19's lebron 7..tamo po ba? and sir di nyo po ba nakita ung HD supremes ni Ed(datswatimtokinabawt)? sabi nyo po kasi wala kayong nkitang HD or hyperiZe....

teka, naalala ko na! eto yun ba yun?haha.shoot nakakahiya.tama ba?
36-91-large.jpg

is this what he was wearing lebron 7, right?

nike-air-max-lebron-7-more-than-a-game-world-shanghai-01.jpg

Originally Posted by urbandubista

guys, if not too much to ask can you kindly type in next to your reel name your real name, especially those who played. naisip ko lang the next time we hit on each other and by chance bump into one while say, walking around high street eh parang ang awkward bumati ng, hey! pareng taken24! sabay na tayo! or, kape naman tayo saglit datswataymtokinabawt!
tongue.gif
people around might think we're weird. honestly ilan lang yung natatandaan kong names. to make it easier to address lang
happy.gif
hahahaha!!!! co-sign!!! para tayong mga rapper/wrestler na me codename! baka nga isipin ng mga nakakarinig weirdo tyo!

sige once me sign up sheet na i'll place my nickname right beside my codename!

peace

Back
Top Bottom