Basketball tayo!

Cool! Mas dumami na ang mga south heads ah. Hope to meet/play with you guys soon.
smile.gif

ok here's the deal, im pretty sure we have the 8-10pm sunday schedule locked to our batch every week. i'll just make it official by going there and making a reservation myself then i'll post the invites and info regarding the schedule. if the games will push through, we'll be playing in my alma mater elizabeth seton school's indoor gym. its hardwood so you can wear you grails for ballin! court rental fee is php500/hr (2hrs = php1000) and as always ALL NTers will be invited regardless if youre from the north or south.

stay tuned for more info.

peace

Originally Posted by superswag

ok here's the deal, im pretty sure we have the 8-10pm sunday schedule locked to our batch every week. i'll just make it official by going there and making a reservation myself then i'll post the invites and info regarding the schedule. if the games will push through, we'll be playing in my alma mater elizabeth seton school's indoor gym. its hardwood so you can wear you grails for ballin! court rental fee is php500/hr (2hrs = php1000) and as always ALL NTers will be invited regardless if youre from the north or south.

peace
nice. let me know if there's a schedule. i'd love to play.

... and hardwood FTW
pimp.gif
... means more games for my aging knees. hehe

Originally Posted by redmjay

peace
nice. let me know if there's a schedule. i'd love to play.

... and hardwood FTW
pimp.gif
... means more games for my aging knees. hehe
Cge lang!!
wink.gif

i can sense an NT - ALL-STAR weekend event happening this Feb.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

Originally Posted by miko0412

Originally Posted by gishtar

lagyan na ng Petsa yan!!! team North vs team South ...(boundary of NORTH team??)
happy.gif
how's serendra or makati or pasay?
happy.gif

how about edsa? 
grin.gif

sakto to cuz we'll be pushing through for the NT jerseys... we can use that when we play. by the way, the jerseys will cost 800bucks as per sir rich. keep checking the thread for the new list and the rest of the info..
pimp.gif

sir jeremydelacruz, i made some changes from the last one that i posted... its gonna be a surprise..haha!! :tongue:

peace
yes this is good, cheap rental pa ng court.
the more the manyier

turnaround time for the jerseys would be 2 weeks.

if we could get the whole payment by the end of next week, we could get the uniforms at the end of the month or by the 1st week of march.

to help facilitate the sizing for the jerseys, we'll use the latest KOBE 5 SHORTS AND JERSEYS as REFERENCE.

available sizes would be from SMALL to XXL. For 3XL SIZES, MEASUREMENT will be plus 3 inches.

you can contact me or Kaede for the payment. we're gonna be at the metro basketball court in pioneer on Monday, 9pm-10pm and Wednesday 10pm-12mn. you can also drop by our respective offices- KAEDE- MOA. RICH-34F DISCOVERY CENTRE (in front of podium).

PM OR TEXT ME: 0906.521.60.16

^ yun oh! lets get this rolling!!! NT jerseys FTW!!!
pimp.gif

rich, i think it would be better if we just set a deadline for the payment. then after collecting the payments, then lets have the uniforms made. para isang  transaction na lang.. maybe lets give it a week for the others to make the payment. watcha think?
grin.gif

@rich galing ka ba ng discovery nung night before wed game natin sa pioneer? nasa sbucks podium lang ako non mula 5pm hanggang 930pm. sana pala nagsabay na tayo. yung size ng bugsy's uniform natin ganon na lang din for the practice jerseys. check mo sa monday para ma-compare mo sa kobe jerseys. #27 baby!

astig yung avatar mo jeremy. napa-smile ako.
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom