Basketball tayo!

can anyone post a pic of that latest kobe jersey? so i can maybe fit one in nike stores. not really into kobe gears so i have no idea bout its sizing 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by kaede23

^ yun oh! lets get this rolling!!! NT jerseys FTW!!!
pimp.gif

rich, i think it would be better if we just set a deadline for the payment. then after collecting the payments, then lets have the uniforms made. para isang  transaction na lang.. maybe lets give it a week for the others to make the payment. watcha think?
grin.gif
woi sali pa din ako dyan ha..
wink.gif

sana makalaro na din pati ako..
frown.gif

6:30-11:00 pm game @ METROPOLIS ALABANG. Saturday, February 6.

1. Jombee
2. Alfred
3. Rich
4. Eric

Originally Posted by richong

turnaround time for the jerseys would be 2 weeks.

if we could get the whole payment by the end of next week, we could get the uniforms at the end of the month or by the 1st week of march.

to help facilitate the sizing for the jerseys, we'll use the latest KOBE 5 SHORTS AND JERSEYS as REFERENCE.

available sizes would be from SMALL to XXL. For 3XL SIZES, MEASUREMENT will be plus 3 inches.

you can contact me or Kaede for the payment. we're gonna be at the metro basketball court in pioneer on Monday, 9pm-10pm and Wednesday 10pm-12mn. you can also drop by our respective offices- KAEDE- MOA. RICH-34F DISCOVERY CENTRE (in front of podium).

PM OR TEXT ME: 0906.521.60.16
is this exclusive only for the NT players? want to buy one sana what is the price nga pala? started playing basketball again kasi, need to lower down my sugar level

Wow! I might join you guys.

1. Jombee
2. Alfred
3. Rich
4. Eric
5. Gob (hopesfall)

Originally Posted by th3ic3man0

Originally Posted by jeremydelacruz

sir jeremydelacruz, tanong ko lang kung san ka nagcollege.

MAPUA and LYCEUM bro...
hahahaha! kabatch yata kita sa engineering...pamilyar kc pangalan mo.
hehe. OT na tayo bro! add mo na lang ako sa facebOOk! haha.

pwede ba VIP card sa jerseys?
smile.gif

sir jeremydelacruz, tanong ko lang kung san ka nagcollege.

MAPUA and LYCEUM bro...
hahahaha! kabatch yata kita sa engineering...pamilyar kc pangalan mo.
hehe. OT na tayo bro! add mo na lang ako sa facebOOk! haha.

smile.gif

hehehehe! if so pahiram ako ng vip card mo rich para mas malaki discount!

regarding the southside games, wasnt able to reserve a slot today since i went to work (supposed to be friday off at work but i have to relieve someone's spot). so stay tuned on sunday for the confirmation. thanks for everyone's patience!

1. Jombee
2. Alfred
3. Rich
4. Eric

seems like the NP G4 suki is on the list. goodluck on the game. too bad wala ako.

smile.gif

pwedeng pwede sir jeremy....basta bibigyan mko ng vip card....
laugh.gif
 nde ka nnman ngpractice!!!!! tskk.. 5 lang kmi nglaro..ehehe... final score, 146-145...haha.

1. Jombee
2. Alfred
3. Rich
4. Eric
anyone coming from SM Bicutan? kung ok lang makisabay sira ksi sasakyan ko tnx

ballers, i went to seton earlier and was able to reserve the court on feb 21, 2010, sunday, 8-10pm. they took note of it so its 80% sure. there's a 20% prossibility it wont push through if for some "unforeseen"reasons the gym will be used by the school for their own activities. case in point, were supposed to play tomorrow night but the school will use the gym from today til monday so they are given priority an our scheduled games are scrapped off. so what im basically saying is, more likely than not, the games on feb 21 will push through unless the school will use the gym for their own activities.

i will confirm 2 days before feb21 to seton if the court will be available. pencil mark feb21 on your calendar people! also, please list down those player that can play on the mentioned date. if there wont be enough NTers available i'll just invite my batchmates so that we could still proceed with the basketball games....

1. D

Originally Posted by superswag

ballers, i went to seton earlier and was able to reserve the court on feb 21, 2010, sunday, 8-10pm. they took note of it so its 80% sure. there's a 20% prossibility it wont push through if for some "unforeseen"reasons the gym will be used by the school for their own activities. case in point, were supposed to play tomorrow night but the school will use the gym from today til monday so they are given priority an our scheduled games are scrapped off. so what im basically saying is, more likely than not, the games on feb 21 will push through unless the school will use the gym for their own activities.

i will confirm 2 days before feb21 to seton if the court will be available. pencil mark feb21 on your calendar people! also, please list down those player that can play on the mentioned date. if there wont be enough NTers available i'll just invite my batchmates so that we could still proceed with the basketball games....

1. D
2. glitch008 - Con
Count me in.
wink.gif

Appreciate the effort, pare.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by chichoi

1. Jombee
2. Alfred
3. Rich
4. Eric
anyone coming from SM Bicutan? kung ok lang makisabay sira ksi sasakyan ko tnx
Hi everyone, 
  I won't be able to come tonight since I have some matters to attend to..

Enjoy! 

ballers, i went to seton earlier and was able to reserve the court onfeb 21, 2010, sunday, 8-10pm. they took note of it so its 80% sure.there's a 20% prossibility it wont push through if for some"unforeseen"reasons the gym will be used by the school for their ownactivities. case in point, were supposed to play tomorrow night but theschool will use the gym from today til monday so they are givenpriority an our scheduled games are scrapped off. so what im basicallysaying is, more likely than not, the games on feb 21 will push throughunless the school will use the gym for their own activities.

iwill confirm 2 days before feb21 to seton if the court will beavailable. pencil mark feb21 on your calendar people! also, please listdown those player that can play on the mentioned date. if there wont beenough NTers available i'll just invite my batchmates so that we couldstill proceed with the basketball games....

1. D
2. glitch008 - Con
3. redmjay - jay

* thanks superswag! can't wait to back on the court.

Originally Posted by glitch008

Originally Posted by superswag

1. D
2. glitch008 - Con
3. redmjay
4. jombee
5. rich
6. alfred
Count me in.
wink.gif

Appreciate the effort, pare.
smile.gif

superswag wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. D
2. glitch008 - Con
3. redmjay
4. jombee
5. rich
6. alfred
7. jay-r
Count me in.

Appreciate the effort, pare.

pede ba sumama dito NTers? im just from LP. baka kasi mga pioneer members lang pede maglaro. if in case pede, count me in. thanks!

Originally Posted by urbandubista

superswag wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. D
2. glitch008 - Con
3. redmjay
4. jombee
5. rich
6. alfred
7. jay-r
8.arby

sma ako mga sir from lp lng dn ako  

1. D
2. glitch008 - Con
3. redmjay
4. jombee
5. rich
6. alfred
7. jay-r
8.arby
9. busdriver - caloi

pardon my ignorance guys, where is seton?

i think its near BF resort in LP, i'll try to drop by pag nagtuloy yung game

good game nga pala sa starmall alabang thanks guys

Back
Top Bottom