Basketball Thread About Nothing

Indiana and NJ have the best High School Basketball in the nation FAX

The smog in Cali is producing bunch of hermaphroditic softies. We got toxic avenger freaks out here

You acting like Drew League isn't endorsed by Nike though. Nobody cared about Drew until Nike backed them up
Nah, I am simply acting like The Rucker has BEEN fallen off. It isn't even a discussion as to which is the superior league.

Kingdome was hot for a minute and West 4th is always consistent from what I am told.

The Nike Contract helps, of course. Same can be said about the Goodman League. Nike sponsorship helps.

The smog in Cali is producing bunch of hermaphroditic softies. We got toxic avenger freaks out here
Easily. Will probably have two All-Americans in bball this year. We've had someone get drafted in the first round past 5 years I believe. **** is all we know here in Indiana

Based off of what?

How is NJ Basketball better than the DC area?

We have like 6 teams ranked in the Top 25.

Consistently.

The WCAC is the best HS Basketball conference

I believe in Indiana...............

Last edited:

Funny, when I think of the MODERN day basketball player, this is the imagine that pops into my head

SHID I dont even know who that is, Dont know anyone from DC besides KD but I'm biased af. You from the east tho how you gonna put brand new drew league over rucker???

NY cats be ALL handles NO J. :lol:

Ive met some cold dude from NY too, doe. :lol:

You from the east tho how you gonna put brand new drew league over rucker???
I am talking about RIGHT NOW, in 2015. The Drew League is arguably the best Summer Pro Am in America. Rucker hasn't been relevant in years man. There are so many Leagues in NYC that the talent is so stretched out.

Drew has been doing it for close to 10 years now, like on a NATIONAL scale

i can relate to a lot of stuff in this thread. lately for me seeing people arguing and ruining the game wanting to try and fight each other over petty stuff. its a 24hr fitness center why are we taking it so seriously?

the buddy ball we rode in with each other :smh:

and they are both high as a kite :smokin

i can get competitive, but basketball is suppose to be fun. were not getting paid. i want to plan hard and do, but people can take the fun out of it.

Sort by date to see the most recent

NBA & ABA Players Born in Maryland : www.basketball-reference.com/friv/birthplaces.cgi?country=US&state=MD

News: s-r blog:Full Box Scores & Game Logs Added for 1983-84 & 1984-85 NBA Seasons NBA & ABA Players Born in California : www.basketball-reference.com/friv/birthplaces.cgi?country=US&state=CA

NBA & ABA Players Born in Washington : www.basketball-reference.com/friv/birthplaces.cgi?country=US&state=WA

NBA & ABA Players Born in New Jersey : www.basketball-reference.com/friv/birthplaces.cgi?country=US&state=NJ

NBA & ABA Players Born in New York : www.basketball-reference.com/friv/birthplaces.cgi?country=US&state=NY

Chicago
DMV & Baltimore
SoCal
North Carolina

Hoops hotbeds right there. Idk why dudes sleep so much on the Chi. They've had the #1 players in the country...and dudes go top 3 in like 3 straight drafts :lol:.

Anthony Davis
Jabari Parker
Jahlil Okafor

Last edited:
Will the fake thrill was and always be garbage af.

Soon to be 6MOTY though...Baltimore excellence :pimp:.

In 2010 HS Basketball class. The number 5,8,34 & 63rd players in the nation all came from the city of Baltimore. That's hotbed material right there.

***Edit. Didn't realize you were talking about Will Bynum. Chicago prep hoops.

Legend :pimp:

Last edited:
Sort by date to see the most recent

NBA & ABA Players Born in Maryland : www.basketball-reference.com/friv/birthplaces.cgi?country=US&state=MD

News: s-r blog:Full Box Scores & Game Logs Added for 1983-84 & 1984-85 NBA Seasons NBA & ABA Players Born in California : www.basketball-reference.com/friv/birthplaces.cgi?country=US&state=CA

NBA & ABA Players Born in Washington : www.basketball-reference.com/friv/birthplaces.cgi?country=US&state=WA

NBA & ABA Players Born in New Jersey : www.basketball-reference.com/friv/birthplaces.cgi?country=US&state=NJ

NBA & ABA Players Born in New York : www.basketball-reference.com/friv/birthplaces.cgi?country=US&state=NY
The fact that you left NC off that list is disgusting

Places like North Carolina produces those healthy, fundamentalist dudes, just like Indiana. NC is great for finding those dudes in the middle of nowhere who become solid players for Duke or UNC. Pennsylvania hasn't really produced any great players in years and it breaks my heart :lol:

North Carolina has produced 3 of the best PG's in the NBA.

Curry
Cp3
Wall

Dennis Smith on the way possibly. NC is guard country.

Soon to be 6MOTY though...Baltimore excellence
pimp.gif

In 2010 HS Basketball class. The number 5,8,34 & 63rd players in the nation all came from the city of Baltimore. That's hotbed material right there.

***Edit. Didn't realize you were talking about Will Bynum. Chicago prep hoops.

Legend
pimp.gif
Will Barton was disrespectful by taking on that nickname. We all know who the real Thrill is

Back
Top Bottom