Basketball Uniforms (Summer League is here!!!)

Originally Posted by Paolo10

Originally Posted by igie00

Pang Masa: Lopez Area @ Parañaque and Sta. Mesa Area Pareng Mon..Lot's of patahian in those places.

Is that place still alive? I havent been there in ages. But their quality is good, price wise they were great. Problem is you have to keep an eye on them and put in a little bit of elbow grease to get your uniform the way you want it. Mainly because (well back then) everything was done really OLD SCHOOL. You talked to sastre and then he/she would scribble down everything on a piece of yellow pad paper and i mean everything! from the design of your jersey, colors, trimings to measurements of the whole team. Couple that with the fact that they're working on the jerseys of 10 other teams they're bound to F something up

Botak is great you do get what you pay for, hassel free and top quality materials (digitalized designs etc.) You may also want to try Ultra they used to be in the corner of vito cruz and taft cheaper than botak and i would say up to par with them. I remember when I went to their shop about 4-5 yrs ago they made uniforms for some college teams
The shops in Lopez area is still there not sure in Sta.Mesa..Cosign with you on the need to keep an eye on them..

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

diba accel ang rain or shine? dint notice, pero i think adidas and other brands still commission botak to do their jerseys for them.. yung hs kami adidas yung sponsor namin pero botak may gawa ng jersey, may adidas logo lang
smile.gif
Accel ang sponsor ng Rain or Shine but AtletA makes the uniforms for Accel.

Adidas is now exclusively done by another company in Pasig.

Back
Top Bottom