Bath salts running man

Everything is "Bath Salts" now.... 
ohwell.gif

Yeah I don't know even know where the sudden interest in talk about bath salts even came from since it's been around for so long. Everything is bath salts now like pcp, meth, and a wide range of other drugs and narcotic cocktails don't exist.

roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ that idiot trying to stop dude while having a baby in his hands. That could've turned ugly.

Obviously some of you guys have never seen people stay up on drugs for a couple of days. Its not just "bath salts" or PCP that can do this. Ive seen peopele have drug induced hallucinations after 3 days of being up on powder cocaine.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Yeah I don't know even know where the sudden interest in talk about bath salts even came from since it's been around for so long. Everything is bath salts now like pcp, meth, and a wide range of other drugs and narcotic cocktails don't exist.

roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ that idiot trying to stop dude while having a baby in his hands. That could've turned ugly.
For REAL doe!

roll.gif
@ "I thought they discontinued that @!%$.."

Originally Posted by FlipnKraut

Who the #+@@ takes video in portait. That person should be shot.

I was thinking the same thing. And where was this? I know they said Kensington but there are plenty of neighborhoods with that name, I'm thinking philly tho

Back
Top Bottom