Bathing Fapes, check Girbauds, check Tall Tee, check - what can you add? give me your worst!

Best era to be a teenager tho. Me n my ****** used to go to parties 3 white tee, unk jeans, swing man jersey, headbands and forces doing every one of these dances thinking we doing it

Last edited:
No franchize boyz tho op they were the jayz of this movement

that's the truth will lol

Pop drop n lock it remix when tpain came on it was a wrap

Soulja boy had so many bangers during that era...I used to front on them too smh

shootout,booty meat,crank that,& she got a donk>

oh yea how could I forget the anthem " Breath Stank No Bank Do da Heisman on that *** !!!!"

Last edited:
Gotta post the Dougie remix wit Soulja Boy... I would but Im on my phone... Spain was hittin that Dougie on them folkz bruh...

No DFB doe?

Last edited:
Lil Wil was ahead of his time with My Dougie. I always thought that beat was cold as ****. Bust It Open was my joint though. **** used to go crazy for that cut.

Walk It Out Remix was stupid

Oh I Think They Like Me Remix

Webbie's Gimme Dat

Best era to be a teenager tho. Me n my ****** used to go to parties 3 white tee, unk jeans, swing man jersey, headbands and forces doing every one of these dances thinking we doing it
Bruh you ain't eem lying 
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Swag surfing tho... man fun times gotta rep op

Last edited:
Though I hated a bunch of the songs during that time, DFB was my ****, and couldn't nobody tell me not to snap my fangaz nor do the Yung Joc dance. And me walking it out was equivalent to MJ hitting the lean in Smooth Criminal.

I never wore y'all tees but size 38 Rocawear jeans n 2xl shirts/ hoodies/jackets were a must

Goat time , back when rap had it own style as far as fashion, not all this high end power ranger looking ****

It was a lifestyle definitely.. that mid late 2000's era aww man.

Betcha you can't do it like me was my %#@! :pimp:

Yung Joc debut album was hard as ****. I couldn't believe how tough it was.

Lil Boosie and Joc - Zoooooommmm :smokin

Party Anthem!!!!!!!!!

be in the party like this 

when he hear..."Yea I been there" knowing all the mass shaking thats about to ensue

Last edited:
Man yung joc first cd surpassed everybody's expectations. Every Every track was a banger

Back
Top Bottom