Batman Arkham Asylum Demo: your first impressions?

Just dl'ed it.....from the little they give you its pretty hot....the silent predator take downs are
eek.gif
eek.gif
picking em off one by one
pimp.gif
after usnatch up 2 of em they get shook
roll.gif

It's pretty dope. The controls are easy to learn, just wish the font was larger for the text.

^
pimp.gif
my man.......the batarang is the @+% too
laugh.gif
probably the most essential weapon in the game.....I was perched on top of gargoyles throwin batarangs atthe goons
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i downloaded it for PS3 last night, but i was too occupied playing TMNT: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled to get around to actually testing it out
03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif

Originally Posted by iwhohavenothing

^
pimp.gif
my man.......the batarang is the @+% too
laugh.gif
probably the most essential weapon in the game.....I was perched on top of gargoyles throwin batarangs at the goons
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I did that in the hallway where they first get guns
roll.gif
theytook my #!% down!
After I got the hang of everything I was getting them in that last room. Glide kicks, inverted takedowns...this game is
pimp.gif

roll.gif
@ uptempo....yeah they got quick triggers.....once I hit em...and they started firing I took out my grapple gun and was out
laugh.gif
...they were likewhere'd he go?!!
laugh.gif
...I'm gonna try a more aggressive approach when I get home tonight....when you hit the ground floor...you can find vents on thefloor.....so when they walk past them...pop up and do a silent takedown
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

it was fun. i actually died a couple of times
laugh.gif
hoping that the fullgame has more
attack combos for batman though.

^
laugh.gif
no prob nyk u my brotha lol......I don't know man....I got a ton of laundry I gotta do this weekend and a clean up....I gotta go smash janicetoo.....ayo what happened to the gems chick?!?!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom