Baton Rouge - 3 police killed, 7 shot

Yikes.......some of you dudes are so FAR gone it's sad, somewhat comical, and probably difficult for some of you dudes to see from the wilderness.......just like the Israelites. With that being said I know some of you dudes are upset with all that is going on and RIGHTFULLY so but this group/gang mentality is part of the problem after the initial situation that doesn't help at all.
I don't know if this was directed to me. But if it is, I can see how you think I'm somewhat out in the wilderness. My views on the state, police, and racism can't be found on the farm. 

But I'm not far gone. And I don't know what "group/gang mentality" you're talking about. Do you mean to say that we, as black people, should not  be in conversation with one another as we work collectively towards liberation? That we should instead, as individual atoms, go out and get ours? 

The bad apples have been around for 400 years.... when does the bunch stop being spoiled

Not that I disagree with your post but Im tired of this "good cop, bad cop" / "bad apples" mentality. It's a problem but it's not THE problem. There's always going to be bad people in the world. You can try to fix it but it's a reality.

The problem is that it's systemically supported and goes unpunished. Cops like Darren Wilson aren't the problem. It's the guys who do everything in their power to make sure he doesn't even stand trial. The cops who blindly support his story. Etc. etc.

You know what would really make these cops think twice about using deadly force for no reason? 20 years in jail. Don't understand why we hold these guys to lower standards than we do gangsters.

Not that I disagree with your post but Im tired of this "good cop, bad cop" / "bad apples" mentality. It's a problem but it's not THE problem. There's always going to be bad people in the world. You can try to fix it but it's a reality.

The problem is that it's systemically supported and goes unpunished. Cops like Darren Wilson aren't the problem. It's the guys who do everything in their power to make sure he doesn't even stand trial. The cops who blindly support his story. Etc. etc.

You know what would really make these cops think twice about using deadly force for no reason? 20 years in jail. Don't understand why we hold these guys to lower standards than we do gangsters.

Yup, great post.

The "blue blood" BS has to die before we can revamp the law enforcement system.

So do "quotas".

Last edited:
i think it sounds impossible and shifts the burden of blame off white people for how they think and conduct themselves

its self serving, and also doesnt accomplish anything in the way of race relations

the idea that the only way black people can "stay alive" is by policing themselves is racist in and of itself

not to mention the fact that at the end of the day those black officers are still reporting to a white man whos going to tell them to lock and kill more of their own people

talk about having your cake and eating too

the "black on black" violence problem just solves itself when its govt owned black people

just disgusting that this is even an "idea"

Joycelyn Jackson was already sitting in church when she found herself needing God most. She hadn’t yet learned that her little brother Montrell Jackson was among the three officer killed in Baton Rouge when her pastor asked the congregation to send prayers to her family.

“I didn’t want to break down in church but it was just something I couldn’t hold,” Jackson, 49, of Lake Charles, Louisiana, said. “He was a wonderful person. A wonderful person.”

Joycelyn Jackson said she understands the anger behind the movement Black Lives Matter but that “God gives nobody the right to kill and take another person’s life.” Montrell Jackson, 32, was married in the last few years and had a baby boy he adored, she said.

“It’s coming to the point where no lives matter,”
she said, “whether you’re black or white or Hispanic or whatever.”

Link

It's sad, but I agree with her statement. This is where we're at as a society.

The bad apples have been around for 400 years.... when does the bunch stop being spoiled

i fully agree and i like your approach.

the system needs to be changed and can be changed. get rid of blanket protection for cops. change the punishment from probation with pay to jail time with loss of income. get rid of quotas. empower oversight committees. involve the community. increase transparency. etc.

What do you all think about ONLY black cops patrolling black neighborhoods? :nerd:
Just because your Black doesn't mean you came from a Black neighborhood.
So a Black officer may not want to work in the Black neighborhoods.
And probably don't need to be in a Black neighborhood if they don't understand the state of mind of the people that live in that neighborhood.

YouTube took the video down..

once its on da Internet it'll be there forever...im sure u can find it.

bottomline is homeboy was a supremacist extremist..of da kind that wasn't white.

You're really thirsting to push this black supremacist talking point.

Then we have this

gavin-long-twitter-71.jpg

this shooter's rhetoric sounds like some of da stuff i hear here...

Care to have some guts and name names of who on NT is spitting black supremacist rhetoric?

you're not illiterate, so dont act like u haven't seen that rhetoric over here.

They need to put police in neighborhoods where they are from, or at least the surrounding area.

They got dudes that grew up in the burbs patrollin the hood.

How you sposed to help our community when you dont speak the lingo or know how we move around here?

Automatically profilin us for somethin you dont know about.

I haven't seen any black supremacist jargon at all in these type of threads.

It seems when any black person in here asks for equal civil rights, it' somehow unreasonable outrage. Why is that?

Or maybe the people claiming it are blind to their own prejudices?

Link

It's sad, but I agree with her statement. This is where we're at as a society.

That's not true, black lives still matter the least and I'm tired of people saying "all lives matter".

We already know they do, except everybody else isn't being killed and oppressed at the same level.

These cops still only died as a reaction to years and years of police brutality to blacks, we not living in a situation where everybody is in danger.

It seems when any black person in here asks for equal civil rights, it' somehow unreasonable outrage. Why is that?

Don't respond to the ignorance my guy.

Why don't we hear all lives matter people cry their buttholes off when blue lives matter is posted

I'm just sick and tired of all of it.

Im 24 and Hispanic. I've been discriminated against. I've been pulled over and treated like BS at 17 by some a hole cops. Guys that make you grow a hate towards PD. But I've also delt with good cops who have shown me that they aren't all the same.

What I really ask of ppl is to not let yourself be influenced by others. Especially the media that love to paint events a certain way. Or your favorite rapper or celebrity. To me they really don't help the situation either.

There's been unwanted killings on both sides. I'm not gonna get into which I feel was justified and not but that's what I believe/see. My view isn't influenced by "The Game" or guys at work who disagree with me.

Every single life matters. Black, white, Hispanic, Asian, etc. I hope that justice is rightfully served throughout our country. Don't let the few bad apples rot your thoughts on groups of ppl.

I just needed to get that out

I stand by my thoughts but I do kinda agree with you about ppl who are wrongfully defended tooth and nail. Granted unions have a job to do but give them what's needed as per his/her rights and that's it

bottomline is homeboy was a supremacist extremist..of da kind that wasn't white.

Then we have this

Care to have some guts and name names of who on NT is spitting black supremacist rhetoric?

I haven't seen any black supremacist talk on NT.

You claim not to someone not scare to tell it how it is, so please, name which posters are preaching black supremacist rhetoric on NT.

Last edited:
Rip to the officers and Alton Sterling. This will change nothing.

You keep thinking that. If they know the very people they harass and wrongly kill will retaliate and hunt them down...is when they will think twice before doing the fore mentioned. As of right now, they have no regards whatsoever for ending s black person's life.

The people that did the killing are still on paid vacation though.

Randomly killing people of a group as a political statement is terrorism.

Last edited:

Then we have this

You claim not to someone not scare to tell it how it is, so please, name which posters are preaching black supremacist rhetoric on NT.

scared? :lol: more like i dont quote it cuz what relevance does someone kicking dirt on white ppl have to do with me & constituency?

da answer is nada, but i see it.

What I have seen are folks who victim blame when they are killed by the police, in here acting righteous.

What I have seen are folks who victim blame when they are killed by the police, in here acting righteous.

Who?

Then we have this

scared? :lol: more like i dont quote it cuz what relevance does someone kicking dirt on white ppl have to do with me & constituency?

da answer is nada, but i see it.

Of course this is your answer. You claim talks of white supremacy are pointless because systemic racism is just a trick liberals are playing on blacks people.

But for you black supremacy is alive and well, even on NT.

Add to that, you make the claim without presenting an ounce of evidence.

Blco has taught you well.

I hope the next time someone implies you are a white supremacist, you don't throw a fit like you usually do. Because that would just add another dynamic to your hypocrisy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom