Baton Rouge - 3 police killed, 7 shot

Starting to think the world's going to hell within the next few years :smh:
It's crazy how many terrible incidents have happened this year. RIP to the victims.
Watch the racists use this as an excuse to use more excessive force against minorities :smh:

So hold up, yall got yals opinion when someone gets pulled over/stopped by a cop, the person is innocent, but the cops kill them For no reason.

But when another innocent person gets killed for no reason, and just so happens to be a cop yall wana say its wrong?

I got no love for these cops. Al that marching and begging for peace isnt working. Most cops get away wit it and we keep doin what we do.

If they dont feel your pain how is this ever gona end?

Cops are the enemies.

Starting to think the world's going to hell within the next few years :smh:
It's crazy how many terrible incidents have happened this year. RIP to the victims.
Watch the racists use this as an excuse to use more excessive force against minorities :smh:

There have been terrible incidents LONNNNGGGGGG before now.

Obama must be so ready to dip man.
It's Sunday, just got back from church, kick off his shoes, through on some sweats.

Michelle in the kitchen with them one shorts cookin up, Obama just kicked his feet up and just was handed a glass of stout.

Theres a knock on the door.....

Mr. President, there's....... there's been another police killing....

How do we know that direct violence doesn't work if we've never been directly violent..?

How do we know how to dismantle the system if we've never dismantled it before?

Freedom is taken. This very country was created through strife.

Don't support murder or violence but this. Yeah maybe it makes things worse. Maybe that's what needed. Who knows. I just know that people ready to respond by attacking BLM or being more hostile towards minority had NO interest in progress. This is nothing like the situations being protested about.

This "hate breeds hate" narrative is lovely. Where is it when the cops kill someone without cause? Or when they're arresting HUNDREDS of protesters in Baton Rouge? Storming private property in riot gear? Or when cops are caught with 0 doubt to be targeting minorities? They turned Ferguson into a damn war zone with their tactics and escalated the situation. I don't see it. Ever.

Until police start admitting fault and not automatically defending bad policing and start changing the way they police, things will only get worse.

How do we know that direct violence doesn't work if we've never been directly violent..?

How do we know how to dismantle the system if we've never dismantled it before?

Freedom is taken. This very country was created through strife.

Don't support murder or violence but this. Yeah maybe it makes things worse. Maybe that's what needed. Who knows. I just know that people ready to respond by attacking BLM or being more hostile towards minority had NO interest in progress. This is nothing like the situations being protested about.

This "hate breeds hate" narrative is lovely. Where is it when the cops kill someone without cause? Or when they're arresting HUNDREDS of protesters in Baton Rouge? Storming private property in riot gear? Or when cops are caught with 0 doubt to be targeting minorities? They turned Ferguson into a damn war zone with their tactics and escalated the situation. I don't see it. Ever.

If we were in a strategic position to pull it off, it would make sense.

But we are outnumbered, outresourced and we aren't stopping an occupying force like other successful rebellions.

Obama must be so ready to dip man.

Obama needs to start doing more than giving town halls and speeches

He governs by not trying to offend anybody. Meanwhile one side will never like you, and one side has grown tired of it.

We're beyond the point of you saying the Department Of Justice will investigate it. We're not dumb enough to continue to fall for that one.

Until police start admitting fault and not automatically defending bad policing and start changing the way they police, things will only get worse.

You expect this to happen? How long we been gettin killed?
Black and brown is always looked at as a threat to police.

They aint fittna change policies or practices.

Marshall is on the way.

Last edited:
I wonder if the 2 shooters still on the loose will disappear from all conversation just like the 2 dallas snipers. **** is ridiculous, its a set up.

I tried to tell yall boys, the whole jont is fugazi.

It's pretty simple really..

Take one movie explosion..fake a death scene along with blurry footage and grainy picture (a la bin Laden and the moon landing) and then sell the narrative that 'While we originally reported 4 suspects, there were in actuality only 1 (he just was very agile and had the ability to be in multiple places at once), he was working alone, he had a singular agenda, hated white people and he's dead now, so you're safe, oh, and don't ask any more questions'

:lol: Won't NOBODY calling for peace when Hitler was out here killing Jews. Nobody was out here holding hands and preaching non violence when Pearl Harbor got bombed. Nobody was out here wanting peace on 9/11, not even now when ISIS out here killing folks. THEY WANT BLOOD. So why was war justifiable under these circumstances? Why did America not turn the other cheek in these instances? You have certain individuals TERRORIZING a community to the point where blood has to be spilled. This country was literally built from flesh and blood. Someone elaborate for me I'm not saying every cop needs to die but there has been a debt that has went unpaid for far too long.

The crazy thing is that most of the dudes murking cops are millennials.

you can only bully somebody so long before he either fights back..or pulls that chopper out the bookbag. the man that has nothing to lose..is VERY dangerous to the man that has everything..

I don't really know what to feel...but I dont feel bad for the police. People say 'these are innocent people, "Good Cops"...'

if you do not speak out against injustice and the foul way your fellow officers conduct themselves, then you're knowingly being complicit...and that is NOT good or innocent. Staying quiet is NOT an option. Staying neutral is NOT an option. This is actually very black and white. If you ignore the problem, then you are a part of it..and it is what it is.

Last edited:
This is nothing new.
I agree this isn't a novel course of event, however it is surprising for such events to happen in such a short time span. IMO no matter how often it's happened in history it doesn't make it any less shocking when it's taking place in your lifetime. 
What if the world isn't getting crazier but internet makes us realize all the things going on. War in the Middle East and killings bee going on since my day 1. Media is definitely up to something..

In other news.. The cops at chipotle in downtown LA I'm in line I could feel them bro. I didn't know how to feel so when I turned around I just mugged and ordered my **** to go. Smh, hate feeling this way
I was thinking about this the other day, but Idk. The internet definitely puts things front and center but the world is different in general. I was talking to my father about traveling in the 1960's and 1970's international vs. now and he was telling me even in the "unstable" regions things weren't popping off like they are now ( father was a navy brat and then joined himself straight outta hs). And I feel you 100% on the police. Speaking for myself I was already afraid of interacting with  police in this climate, now that things are hitting the fan I dont even know what to do. As a black male there was already unwarranted fear towards me , now some may find that fear as justified and act on it causing more pain and suffering.

laugh.gif
Won't NOBODY calling for peace when Hitler was out here killing Jews. Nobody was out here holding hands and preaching non violence when Pearl Harbor got bombed. Nobody was out here wanting peace on 9/11, not even now when ISIS out here killing folks. THEY WANT BLOOD. So why was war justifiable under these circumstances? Why did America not turn the other cheek in these instances? You have certain individuals TERRORIZING a community to the point where blood has to be spilled. This country was literally built from flesh and blood. Someone elaborate for me I'm not saying every cop needs to die but there has been a debt that has went unpaid for far too long.
yeah miss me with this is not the way, nonviolence talk. nothing is going to change . they laugh at your peace rallies. cop were straight mocking  people with those " I can breathe t-shirts". Drastic times  call for drastic measures. nothing will change with the  lets talk about it , peace rallies tip.  

people mentioning obama. dude has no power. hes a puppet.  Nothing is going to change. Politics are all bs. I dont feel bad for cops. I cant. 

Last edited:
Never thought I'd see the day where angry black dudes take out cops to make a message. Ish cray.

Back
Top Bottom