Baton Rouge - 3 police killed, 7 shot

Obama must be so ready to dip man.

Obama needs to start doing more than giving town halls and speeches

He governs by not trying to offend anybody. Meanwhile one side will never like you, and one side has grown tired of it.

We're beyond the point of you saying the Department Of Justice will investigate it. We're not dumb enough to continue to fall for that one.

What power does he have other than making the DOJ investigate?

I understand someone not like his messaging, fine, but policies do people think he can put in place to help this situation?

Last edited:
A lot of people have no clue about the power a President actually has. What is he supposed to do?

A lot of people have no clue about the power a President actually has. What is he supposed to do?
They want that man to get assassinated.

laugh.gif
 Obama ain't no fool.

Our civil rights leader can not be the president.

This thread would be lit if blco and cabased weren't banned?

Besides calling for police reform nationwide, he can actually enact it along with cameras and racial training.

He can crackdown on police abuse, have oversight of the police and not having them tried locally.

Policing for the most part if local, but there are things the federal government due because they also get money and equipment from the federal government. The police work for us.

Saying the justice department is going to investigate is smoke and mirrors because they require even more evidence to bring someone to trial. That federal standard can be changed.

The issue is the police are like the NRA, if he tries to do anything they're going to say it's a war on cops, meanwhile he's still being blamed for everything. Like what the Cleveland Patrolmans Association.

There's only so much you can do with executive orders. Can he really enact a thorough police reform through that? There's no way a police reform bill would pass.

He can tell eric holder to make an example out of one of these clowns just like judges and prosecutors do us every other day. Quit giving every last one of them the benefit of the doubt.

This would make sense if it were assassinations on the cops who've gotten away with crime, not just indiscriminate killing, and I could forsee something like that actually getting some type of public support in a vigilante sort of way, putting fear in the state to eventually enact change, and putting a 2nd thought in the minds of bad cops before they pull that trigger. Murdering random people for their occupation is going to splinter public support if anything, leaving honest cops in fear for their safety and paranoid.

If we were in a strategic position to pull it off, it would make sense.

But we are outnumbered, outresourced and we aren't stopping an occupying force like other successful rebellions.

Exactly, these dudes sound ridiculous and it's sad/dangerous that y'all think that is the way.

It would only lead to more black lives lost, this time in the thousands instead of hundreds.

What makes y'all think black people can go to war with the police/national guard?

How does that even sound realistic?

White supremacy is built on and maintained by financial incentive, $ is the only equalizer.

Oppression can only be stopped once the oppressor is forced to change, using our buying power for our own interest is the only step to take.

Miss me with that wanna be Nat Turner ****, we not on none of that ****.

This would make sense if it were assassinations on the cops who've gotten away with crime, not just indiscriminate killing, and I could forsee something like that actually getting some type of public support in a vigilante sort of way, putting fear in the state to eventually enact change, and putting a 2nd thought in the minds of bad cops before they pull that trigger. Murdering random people for their occupation is going to splinter public support if anything, leaving honest cops in fear for their safety and paranoid.

Exactly, one of the cops killed was black himself.

I could only get behind them killing the cops who killed Alton Sterling, even then I don't believe that is real justice.

Don't really care what cops got shot but it's Interesting the change in narrative when this and the Dallas **** happened. The discussion is now the "open carry gun laws" which doesnt fit in this narrative the country should be having about police brutality.

I don't think the American public who is asleep on police brutality can handle the many dimensions of these situations. I was hoping progress can be made in the discussion to changing police departments policies on its use of deadly force.

However, can the public handle the reaction black men are having, especially men who are ex military, to police brutality? They are in essence using the tactics that was taught to them by the the military and using it against a very militarized institution which are police. So, before most people where pro military and pro cops but what becomes of the conversation when it's principled military against cops?

Very interesting.

He can tell eric holder to make an example out of one of these clowns just like judges and prosecutors do us every other day. Quit giving every last one of them the benefit of the doubt.

Eric Holder isn't even the Attorney General anymore famb

He hasn't been the Attorney General for over a year.

Last edited:

They want that man to get assassinated.

:lol:  Obama ain't no fool.

Our civil rights leader can not be the president.

Forreal :lol:,Dude already gets backlash when he trys to be neutral,imagine if he got his Marcus Garvey on...

I'm all for him putting more pressure on law enforcement and trying to enact more effective ways of holding them accountable but its asking too much for the Potus to fully get on his righteous empowerment steez while still in office imo.

Last edited:
Besides calling for police reform nationwide, he can actually enact it along with cameras and racial training.

He can crackdown on police abuse, have oversight of the police and not having them tried locally.

Policing for the most part if local, but there are things the federal government due because they also get money and equipment from the federal government. The police work for us.

Saying the justice department is going to investigate is smoke and mirrors because they require even more evidence to bring someone to trial. That federal standard can be changed.

The issue is the police are like the NRA, if he tries to do anything they're going to say it's a war on cops, meanwhile he's still being blamed for everything. Like what the Cleveland Patrolmans Association.

Without Congress, no he can not

No shade, It is one thing to not be up on politics, I can get that. However, this is basic civics you're getting wrong.

He can't just do these things unilaterally

Don't really care what cops got shot but it's Interesting the change in narrative when this and the Dallas **** happened. The discussion is now the "open carry gun laws" which doesnt fit in this narrative the country should be having about police brutality.

I don't think the American public who is asleep on police brutality can handle the many dimensions of these situations. I was hoping progress can be made in the discussion to changing police departments policies on its use of deadly force.

However, can the public handle the reaction black men are having, especially men who are ex military, to police brutality? They are in essence using the tactics that was taught to them by the the military and using it against a very militarized institution which are police. So, before most people where pro military and pro cops but what becomes of the conversation when it's principled military against cops?

Very interesting.

PTSD and how we handle soldiers after their service has always been a discussion, but it always seems to get swept under the rug.

A lot of these issues need to be addressed.

Eric Holder isn't even the Attorney General anymore famb

He hasn't been the Attorney General for over a year.

Regardless who it is, point still stands.

You he can tell Loretta Lynch to go after one of these policemen, but she will still have to get a conviction.

Eric Holder went to Ferguson trying to make an example of Darren Wilson, he couldn't because he didn't have enough evidence. So he exposed the police department instead.

Things are easier said than done.

Without Congress, no he can not

No shade, It is one thing to not be up on politics, I can get that. However, this is basic civics you're getting wrong.

He can't just do these things unilaterally

Just like the president can't go to war without congress?

I know about congress. Has Obama even suggested it? He had a task force that left out some key components and did nothing with it.

More smoke and mirrors, we'll have a task force in to the police. And then do what?

While I agree that this isn't the way to go about this, I find it disturbing to realize that these incidents against police is REALLY getting the attention of White America.

Others are realizing this, more copy cats may follow because they see the real attention that is happening when officers lose their lives in the line of duty.

People are willing to have public forums, athletes are stepping up, and so much more.

Who knows what the people who are sick and tired are thinking.
:smh:

Condolences to the officers.
This is the easy way out. Instead of working diligently and chipping away at the issues, some numbskulls think this is the best route for change.

I don't even wanna encounter any cops right now.

his youtube channel. says he's in the marines and ranking up.

in different videos uses derogatory remarks for whites and is part of nation of islam. in one video he claims he's part of no group

Back
Top Bottom