Battle of the Germans.vol. Audi vs BMW vs Benz.

Originally Posted by xx Name Brand xx

Downey/Ironman upgrades to a pearl white Lamborghini LP 560-4 in the new movie. I saw the actual car that will be used in the movie last week while I was at the dealership.

Shoppin for Lambos?
nerd.gif

New 5-series is even uglier than the old one....and the new E-Class is pretty lame too, although an improvement.

Audi on the other hand is making beautiful mid-sized sedans.

bmw_next_gen_5_series_front_scan_main_630_1-0217.jpg

2010_bmw_5_series_rendering_002-0226-950x650.jpg

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

I'm on my 3rd Audi.

TT, A4 and currently A5.

Here's a flick I took of Paul Walker's RS6 from a Euro car event over the weekend in San Diego. This grocery getter is pushin about 550hp.
xystt.jpg

In small coupes CLK550 > BMW335. The other BMW 3 Series > CLK 350
E-Class > 5 Series
BMW 6 series is the best coupe (I may want this next)
S-Class > 7 series

Just my opinion but I"m a bit biased.

Originally Posted by AC4Three

BMW 3 Series > Audi, Mercedes.
QFT. I like how BMW is getting back to basics with their line up.

330i checking in
glasses.gif

and btw... today i spent 5+hours on the road in a 2009 A4 2.0T... I kept up with a 750iL. I had 4passengers and a junk full of junk.

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

Originally Posted by Stevenzsofly

As for the Porsche conversation, the Carrera handles a lot like a 3 series coupe. But it's British, so it shouldn't be in the convo. As for Infiniti, I think it's the best Japanese luxury sedan, better than Lexus. It isn't as frail as every other Japanese car out there. You still have to manually turn on/off the headlights in a Lexus FFS.

As an owner of a 996 gt3, that has to be one of the most pathetic things I've ever heard. A carrera handling like a three series, and being British. The difference between an M3 and a "regular" carrera is quite noticeable nevermind a 3 series if you go on a track where you can really measure a cars handling feel and characteristics. Run a lap at Infineon and tell me if the handle the same.

Can I see pics of your car?

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

roll.gif
exactly son's going 10 mph tops....thinking parallel parking is a good way to judge a car's handling and +@!%.

I'm real close to pulling the trigger on a 335i + Vishnu turbo kit, thing flies.
I say do it. You'll surely have more power than the m3, and alot of other cars. The only problem is that you won't even come close to thehandling of the M3. It doesn't matter what kind of suspension you get for the 335, there is nothing better than the m3 suspension. It should def. be a funcar to drive. Which kit would you get?...I'm pretty sure they offer different stages.

I think when choosing of the three legacy has a lot to do with the pick. Most would go for the S class and the M BMW's why? prestige I suppose. But I wouldlove to test drive and compare an S6 and an M5. Or a cls 63AMG and an M6.

Back
Top Bottom