Battlefield 4: The Thread

Just read how to use XP boosts. :lol:  Had no idea. Must have like a hundred of them unused, if they don't get deleted.

Anyway, 4 seems to be the magic number for these FPS games. The latest battlefield sucks and looks like the same is starting to happen for the Battlefield series that happened to COD after COD4.

My little brother showed me how to use them and i always forget to activate them. lmao

^ HAHA. I was the same. I still have a lot of boosts that I can use lol.

I might get the download version because i copped the disc version and it wouldnt install on my 4... i had it for the 3 but it had too many bugs so i stopped playing it.. hardline is fun but a little underwhelming..

I must of been the only one who played bf4 on ps3 with little complaints. The jump to ps4 was :pimp:

I might get the download version because i copped the disc version and it wouldnt install on my 4... i had it for the 3 but it had too many bugs so i stopped playing it.. hardline is fun but a little underwhelming..
I think I had some issues installing BF4 when I had the physical copy. I was contemplating on Hardline...But something about it, didn't really interest me.

Nice work! I thought I improved in sniping, but you make me realize I'm not that good at all. lol.

i got up to recon division 1 in the world, but i set my location, so it put me back at 5 in my region.

and don't be discouraged, these are just highlights LMAO

man I miss playing.

i'll be back one day, and rusty as hell.

still haven't played the newer map packs

i have a custom search filter

set to hardcore, conquest large, with all the "players" selected.

when you do that, it opens up servers with only like 40 players, as well (if you dont feel like waiting, or you are only getting 3 or 4 results back)

there are a couple i frequent...

are we still friends on PSN? we should run.

A couple of vids I threw together from the last time I played. Been doing golmud railway only server

i have a custom search filter

set to hardcore, conquest large, with all the "players" selected.

when you do that, it opens up servers with only like 40 players, as well (if you dont feel like waiting, or you are only getting 3 or 4 results back)

there are a couple i frequent...

are we still friends on PSN? we should run.
I'm sure we still are. What's your PSN, just to confirm?

^I wanna run with you guys too. Downloaded a week ago after not playing since PS3. This game is so much better on PS4, wow! :wow:

Wasn't rusty at all still got my timing with rockets, snipers, etc... Uploaded some highlights.

A couple of vids I threw together from the last time I played. Been doing golmud railway only server

You gotta ditch that SMAW and use the RPG fam. But pre-patch SRAW >>> Used to be nasty with that thing I hate they changed it so much :frown:

Last edited:
You gotta ditch that SMAW and use the RPG fam. But pre-patch SRAW >>> Used to be nasty with that thing I hate they changed it so much :frown:

I like the projectile speed better on the SMAW and too much drop on the RPG for me.

^I wanna run with you guys too. Downloaded a week ago after not playing since PS3. This game is so much better on PS4, wow! :wow:

Wasn't rusty at all still got my timing with rockets, snipers, etc... Uploaded some highlights.

Nice, im trash at piloting on this game :smh:

Curios as to what everyone's stats looking like :nerd:

View media item 2197245

cosign the switch from RPG to SMAW.....it travels much faster. (especially useful against planes)

RPGs do MUCH more damage....

but SMAWs are much more swaggy.

i been getting recruited by milsim groups....and, while the concept seems super dope, these kids are entirely too nerdy for me.

we should definitely goon up soon.

i was reading people didn't know how to party up somewhere earlier in this thread.

you just make a squad and people join.....(sometimes that is pretty testy, tho. doesnt ALWAYS work)

stat page (i took a year off and was super rusty coming back....KD dropped like a stone LOL)

View media item 2198808

insane vids from my homie

he sent em to me on psn and i was bugging out

i didnt realize you were from NT, baron

i got your party invite, my girl was playing.

we can get on tomorrow or sunday

Back
Top Bottom