~*^*~*^*~Bay Are/Left Coast dudes.....put me on to Ya Boy.... ~*^*~*^*~

so i know im probably later than my chick after the jimmy hat popped....

but whats good with this dude, my brother played me a few of his songs, and son sounds pretty ill...
being from florida, im not onto to west coast music at all....just been checkin Crooked I's HHW's....

so.....Ya Boy,
he got mixtapes, albums? where can i check his best stuff, not his myspace songs.... i wanna check an album or something....

titles of ill tracks, or names of albums/mixtapes......

put me on, or im stuck listenin to plies and boosie (i keeed, i keeeeeed)

Album:
Rookie Of The Year

Mixtapes:
Chapter 1:The Rise
The Fix
Optimus Rime

Start with Rookie Of The Year and The Rise.

I still listen to the "Rookie of the Year" album- look for '16s wit Me' on that one.
"The Rise" was probably his best mixtape but you can listen to him on a couple of The Game's "BlacK Wall Street Presents..." mixtapesas well.

Currently, '100 Bars of Death' and 'Precise Gang' are on my rotation

the rise was
pimp.gif

That Optimus Rhyme mixtape was wack as hell to me. I just was not feelin it at all, but that Chapter 1 The Rise on the other hand..... That *+## be bangin atthe house

Chapter 1:The Rise stays in rotation, and like RealROC said, he's featured on the BWS journal.vol.1 mixtape

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

That Optimus Rhyme mixtape was wack as hell to me. I just was not feelin it at all, but that Chapter 1 The Rise on the other hand..... That *+## be bangin at the house

I wouldn't say wack but.......pretty much what I was bout to say.

Anybody seen the new "official" video for '100 Bars of Death'? Gotta check it out after work.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Album:
Rookie Of The Year

Mixtapes:
The Fix
Optimus Rime

Start with Rookie Of The Year and The Rise.
That's it right there.

damn i had no idea dude went to my high school. he graduated right before i started attending. i never really checked for this dude but he is ill.

Album:
Rookie Of The Year

Mixtapes:
The Fix
Optimus Rime
Fully Loaded Street Heat and Future of The Franchise weremy two favoritemixtapes.The Fully Loaded mixtape is not just him though,you'll hear some Bailey and Big Rich. These two mixtapes were before the ones posted. Also check out Mind Motion Presents: The Done Deal Party. Heis on a couple tracks on there too.

Ya Boy - 100 Bars of Death
Turf Talk f. Ya Boy - Dopeman
Big Rich f Ya Boy - Meet The Dealers

On a side note, if you like Ya Boy, you should check out Taj-He-Spitz also

Back
Top Bottom