Bay Area Concert Thread : Venues, Show times/dates, sites to buy tickets.

I heard the Too Short concert yesterday at the New Parish was dope. Spice one and some other people made an appearance according to my coworker.

I heard the Too Short concert yesterday at the New Parish was dope. Spice one and some other people made an appearance according to my coworker.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Dom Kennedy at the Avalon 4/17 and I think Regency Ballroom on 4/16.

Dom is at Slim's on 4/16 
pimp.gif

i wanna go to that dream concert after seeing a bit of his sxsw set...and just being a fan
is that 21+? they're not sayin it on the site

i wanna go to that dream concert after seeing a bit of his sxsw set...and just being a fan
is that 21+? they're not sayin it on the site

Finally! Been waiting for him to come back to the Bay by himself. Waka Flocka tickets just went on sale today for Wednesday 4/25 at Mezzanine. Just got two tickets.

Finally! Been waiting for him to come back to the Bay by himself. Waka Flocka tickets just went on sale today for Wednesday 4/25 at Mezzanine. Just got two tickets.

Originally Posted by TiDE619

The Roots @ Regency Ballroom in SF May 28th
01_phototitle.jpg

TICKETS

presale password: UNDUN

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The Roots is a good show. Saw them on New Years Eve a couple of years ago and they did about a 2 hour show. Wish they did more of their old stuff but I doubt anyone really wants to see them in that jazzy way. I think they do some covers too like they do on the Jimmy Fallon show but I forget which songs.

Back
Top Bottom