Bay Area Concert Thread : Venues, Show times/dates, sites to buy tickets.

Who's going to see Weeknd tonight in SF? Me and the lady are gonna get there around 6:30 to jump in line before doors open. Possible NT meet up?

http://www.livenation.com...&camefrom=EMLN_10440
eek.gif
pimp.gif

How was the show last night?

^^ it was dope.. crowd wasn't as annoying as I'd anticipated. Nobody was pushing to get closer to the front and stuff.. here's one of the shots I snapped

and everyone got a free poster

^^^The wonder there were tons of heads across the street yesterday. And Fillmore is cool like that. They always give out free posters for their concerts.

how does rock the bells work? Is it stretched out in 2 days or is it 2 separate days? I'm asking because i am BUSY on the 25th and i've been missing RTB every year

Anyone got tickets to Mayer Hawthorne on June 16th at the Fillmore? They're sold out on LiveNation and I'm not trying to pay triple face value on Stubhub. Looking for 2-4 tickets. Obviously willing to pay over face value (maybe 2 or 2.5 times face value but not 3x). Thanks.

Going to see the roots on Monday at the regency... So excited.. First time seeing them live and they've been on my bucketlist cause I've heard so many good things about their live performances. Anyone else gonna be there?

If you went out last night in SF and you weren't at SOM you did yourself a disservice.
Neil Armstrong
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Action Bronson 6/13

Talib Kweli 7/18

Big K.R.I.T 7/27 & 7/28
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The Roots were amazing
pimp.gif

mannn they came through, i've never seen a show like it before...lotta energy and showmanship...got them to sign my hat too
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom