Bay Area Concert Thread : Venues, Show times/dates, sites to buy tickets.

Here are the bay area dates

2/25 Santa Cruz CA @ The Catalyst
2/26 Sacramento CA @ Ace of Spades
2/27 San Francisco CA @ Regency

POPNYE is fun and worth the money. Skills events always deliver s and I have yet to be disappointed. Although the productions aren't as big as insomniac events it's convenient for Bay Area ravers and EDM enthusiasts who can't make it down to SoCal for white wonderland. They get dash and we get shulz >.

Last edited:
Anyone going to see Mayer Hawthorne and Quadron in Oakland this weekend :nerd:

Also, how is parking around The Fox Theater?

Last edited:
since the fox is in the center of a lot of downtown there are a lot of lots that hold like 20 cars and charge like $10. at least the ones I go to and thats coming pretty late to the venue. street parking is accessible too since there are some newer apartments near the center that you can use

Hello Niketalk Fam / Bay Area/Sactown Folks,

Feel free to use my Employee Discount to receive tickets for the SACRAMENTO KINGS v Golden State Warriors game on February 19th with tickets up to 50% off with no additional ticket fees!

Click the below link and enter the password (KINGS) :

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/go.htmI?l=EN&t=sackings&o=14534792&g=7226

Please share this offer with any friends or family that you think would be interested in taking advantage of this offer.

Hope to see you at the game!

Anyone know where I can buy a pair of Ellie Goulding tickets for her concert at the Bill Graham auditorium on April 19th? I have a feeling I'll be paying face value.

Hello Niketalk Fam / Bay Area/Sactown Folks,

Feel free to use my Employee Discount to receive tickets for the SACRAMENTO KINGS v Golden State Warriors game on February 19th with tickets up to 50% off with no additional ticket fees!

Click the below link and enter the password (KINGS) :

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/go.htmI?l=EN&t=sackings&o=14534792&g=7226

Please share this offer with any friends or family that you think would be interested in taking advantage of this offer.

Hope to see you at the game!

Only $83 lower level tickets still remain (Regular price via ticketmaster.com - $121.65) - Don't wait to purchase if you'd like to attend the game!

Anyone going to see Mayer Hawthorne and Quadron in Oakland this weekend :nerd:

Also, how is parking around The Fox Theater?

How was the show?

Saw Quadron a couple years ago at Bricks and Motar. Great show. :smokin

How was the show?

Saw Quadron a couple years ago at Bricks and Motar. Great show. :smokin

Show was great. I'd seen MH a few yrs ago in SF and he killed it. He definitely improved performance wise. Quadron was awesome even tho their set was kind of short. I've only been listening to them since the last album came out, but overall a great show with good vibes :pimp:

How is Bricks and Motar? Just saw that Overdoz is gonna have a show there and i've been wanting to see them live.

De La Soul at Yoshi's this Friday. Sort of surprised the ticket price for it is about $50 when most older acts are pretty low price wise.

damn $50? i wanna go to the freddie gibbs madlib show but i'm wondering about parking near 1015 folsom.....anybody been there? if not i'll prolly just go see freddie gibbs when he goes on tour with tech n9ne

Last edited:
Sactown Kings Fans -

Only a few Kings games left this season...The Final Kings game of the season is on April 16th vs. the Phoenix Suns. If you're interested in attending the game please feel free to use my employee discount to this game for tickets up to 50% off. Click the link below:

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/go.htmI?l=EN&t=sackings&o=14635359&g=7517

To purchase enter the passcode “Kings”.

Please feel free to share this with any of your friends or family who would be interested in attending as well. Hope to see you one last time this season!

Go Kings!

Just peeped that lineup. Was gonna post it in here but you beat me to it lol. I think I'll make an effort to get out there this year. Never been but seems :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom