Bay Area MUSTANG OWNERS.........Biggest Bay Area Cruise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello NT,
One of the car clubs I am in usually get together with other Mustang car clubs around the Bay. They do a Bay Area Cruise celebrating the Stangs Birthday.If you guys are interested in join us in the cruise PM me for further details. Every Year we always get 60+ cars Cruising with it. Its pretty fun. Hope to seeyou Mustang Owners out there
happy.gif

Looks cool, but stang up fam gotta bad rap man. Plus i think me and you are the only Mustang owners on here

Sounds fun , if i had a STANG I would be out there , well I might have to ask my OLD JUMPOFF and see if she well let me barrow her fifty ...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Looks cool, but stang up fam gotta bad rap man. Plus i think me and you are the only Mustang owners on here

u need to hit up my man MAZ

yeah ive always thought we were the only stang owners on here
laugh.gif
... Wellactually im not in Stang Up, but they pretty sick ppl to meet. Im In NorCal SVTOA Car Club
happy.gif

you should post this on cafords.com too there's a lot good guys from the peninsula on there. I own 2 mustang 5.0's as well. I'll try and make it ifi dont have to work. peace

Originally Posted by KidCloudKicker

you should post this on cafords.com too there's a lot good guys from the peninsula on there. I own 2 mustang 5.0's as well. I'll try and make it if i dont have to work. peace

thanks but its already posted
happy.gif
hope to see you out there. If you dontwork let me know and PM if you will be attending to chat and let me know what your driving so i can know its you
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by EdgarVega4

Eff it, ill make it out there. Hegenberger is in oakland right?

ummm i have no idea but i can find out
yes its the oakland airport exit. The one after 66th i think.

I was at Alice's Restaurant in the Woodside Hills on 35 around 2:15 today and saw all these 'stangs rippin by! They just never stopped coming
eek.gif

I saw one of the Fox Body's broken down a few miles North of Alice's on 35 after they passed, hope it worked out for them
grin.gif

laugh.gif
at the Dude in the A's hat video taping out of the sun roof of a CTS caddie...

bronchitis is a bia man, couldnt make it.

Plus the battery of my mustang died since i havent moved it in 2 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom