BAY AREA- Post the new BAY SLAPS

you gotta listen to fabs new mixtape "recess" to hear how versatile this dude is. he absolutely rips up some tracks on there.

[/b]​

Sup_

I am straight... FAB sucks.

All he will be known for is a wack hyphy rapper.

Peace.
SHOES 4 SALE!!
ESPOs, AJs, SBs, DUNKs, AMs...most of my COLLECTION
Email me for a LIST OF SHOES!!
realize._series3 TEEs AVAILABLE NOW!
www.realizethetruth.net || Email Me

iono how old this is or if its been posted yet but..
Blueberry Afghani by The Cataracts
Kobe>Yo Mama

Quote:
I am straight... FAB sucks.

opinion. respected.

Quote:
All he will be known for is a wack hyphy rapper.

just wait until he gets the deal that big record companies are trying to get him to sign. and if you took the time to check recess out, you will see that he is not ALL hyphy.

[/b]​

Sup_

Naw I dont even want to give it a listen.

I listened to Son of a Pimp like yall highly praised and was
wack also.

Again. This is just my opinion, he started off with his wack hyphy persona,
and that will forever turn me off to anything he makes. It will never
change my mind.

And FAB one of the best in the BAY? WOW. :smh:
nono.gif

That ghostride it song is just terrible.

Peace.
SHOES 4 SALE!!

The Jacka ft Hus-Get Money
The A'z-Car full of @#%$
The A'z-Trampoline
The A'z-Don't stop

What ezzz it 400Block, You got that pack song in CDQ?the one posted in Sicctunes is weak quality.

dOnEdEaL925, what exactly is hyphy about the 925 area code? Damn Dublin/ Pleasanton goes dumb now eh? (commence eye rolling) I heard y'all really have a gang out there called PTS. Pleasanton The S***. Wow. But no hate, just wondering.

Quote:
dOnEdEaL925, what exactly is hyphy about the 925 area code? Damn Dublin/ Pleasanton goes dumb now eh? (commence eye rolling) I heard y'all really have a gang out there called PTS. Pleasanton The S***. Wow. But no hate, just wondering.

:lol:
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
laugh.gif

EAM OAKLAND A'S[/b]​

Sup_
Quote:

Dont get it twisted. 925 doesn't consist of only Pleasanton. There are
a few grimey places but nothing compared to say like Oakland or SF.

Not glorifying it but Pittsburg is pretty bad and a lot of crazy stuff
happened there. I would compare it to EPA and Richmond.

Peace.
SHOES 4 SALE!!

i used to hate on FABBY too but i thought.... mac dre wouldnt sign a sucka, so i got that out my head and i can respect him for his spits

Yeah Modern Day FAB is go dumb-nonsense, but thats because right now, it thizz what it thizz. I respect that. He's trappin, gettin that gouda.
I remember when Mistah F.A.B. was killin emcees on KMELs battle of the rappers for weeks though.
Baron Davis flow and that's a
WARRIORS DRIVE...[/b]​

Yeah, Fabby murdered Killa Kiese

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>G-MAIL[/td][td]AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
J's 4 Sale: IV's, VII's, XII's, and XVIII.5's Sz 9 PM Me!!

j2o, good point. I completely forgot about Pittsburg. Place isn't real nice, but I hate people who claim to be super hyphyhyphyhyphy and live in real suburban areas. I mean, I seriously like the music but I don't live the whole hyphy lifestyle. It kills me when I see kids from Cupertino, Sunnyvale, Dublin etc. acting like that. Disgraceful :smh:
nono.gif

that US of Bay mixtape is on point...
"I got my Jays on cause I love them sneakas.........Music on slap, bout to pop my speakas"
My Yuku...ADD ME!

Just out of curiousity, but why can't those people be hyphy? Its not that big of a deal, but I think its funny that you think this one.

TEAMlateNIGHT

I guess I always imagine the hyphy movement to be like the Town, the City, the Rich, EPA etc. It's just weird when I see kids wearing stunna shades and riding scrapers when they know damn well that their parents pull in over 100K/ year. 90% of those kids have never even been to a sideshow, but I've seen a ton of them front like they have. It's not that huge of a deal to me, but as someone living in ALAMEDA, you wouldn't believe how many kids front like they're from Oakland.

Quote:
i used to hate on FABBY too but i thought.... mac dre wouldnt sign a sucka, so i got that out my head and i can respect him for his spits

Ahh, the corrupt minds of the young youth.

Quote:
that US of Bay mixtape is on point...

Stupid DJ's / E-40 saying Yay Areaaaaaaaaaaaaaa like 20+ times killed it though.
[/b]
Sell me your Jumpman keychain.
[ ht ]​

Quote:
Stupid DJ's / E-40 saying Yay Areaaaaaaaaaaaaaa like 20+ times killed it though.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
foreal. This just reminds me why I hate DJ Clue DJ Clue DJ Clue DJ Clue DJ Clue and Whhhhhhooooooooo Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddd. But, other than that I like the mixtape.

TEAMlateNIGHT

Back
Top Bottom