BAY AREA- Post the new BAY SLAPS

ay who got soem exclusive bleu davinci they cna hit me wit man...!@$@..this%+!%!% is hard to find n !@%$

whats up with team? what's clyde come out with since that track with sean kingston? and where the hell has kyzah been since no money mo problems?

my new messy is slappin
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shamalp

whats up with team? what's clyde come out with since that track with sean kingston? and where the hell has kyzah been since no money mo problems?

I would like to know as well. Seems like Team is done for a while. Kyzah is trying to do his own thing and of course Carson has his deal. Mayne is alwaysspotted with Carson now.

damn this thread been dead lately.................
anywayss
Ya Boy been killin it
pimp.gif

Ya Boy - I Don't Sleep Ft. Bezel and Mack Maine
Ya Boy - I Need a Groupie

Ya Boy comin thru again

Ya Boy - Hood Figga Freestyle Ft. N.O Capo
kinda old but, Ya Boy - 9 and My New Tek

Well, i do some business with a store out of Antioch/Brentwood that is having a show put together and they let me know they are getting mistah fab, 1 otherperson, and possibly clyde carson to perform next month here in pittsburg at the pittsburg ampitheater. I do their banking so hopefully i can get a plug withthe even and help out some fellow bay area folks in the process

whats good with Clyde? or Kaz? was listenin to the Go Fessional earlier and got me thinking about how once again Theater Music has faded into nothin...any wordon on that?

Ya Boy's new mixtape "Optimus Rime" is out
better than i expected so far, although he got a track with K-Fed
laugh.gif

jacka - girls (prod. by traxamillion)

kinda sounds like coffee shop by yung joc.

Back
Top Bottom