pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Looking for AM 90 <color=orange>Home[/color]Growns sz 12 or 13
&​
Dontrelle WIllis Royale Collection (green ver) sz 12 or 13

^^you are thinking way to deep into it...people in the bay dont think they're better the anybody else...we do live in an area known as the bay area and sac just isnt part of it

Quote:
Pittsburgh is also an hour away from San Francisco. So why are Pittsburgh rappers considered bay and Sacramento rappers not?

to tell you the truth i dont even really consider Pittsburgh the bay but at least you can take BART there

Quote:
Is "sac town" rap it's own genre? Or is "sac town" rap not good enough to be considered part of the bay?

negative...sac town rap is just that, sac town rap. In the big picture its West Coast rap, its Cali rap, but its not bay rap

Quote:
I swear bay people think they're in a different world, and they're so tight that they get their own area to rep.

negative...if anything other cities place the term "Bay Area" on a pedestal ...there is nothing cool about being from the Bay...there are sqaubles and lames out here just like anywhere else

Quote:
Bay music is garbage nowadays. Period.
:lol:
laugh.gif
Code:
   "I Love Where I'm Headed But Miss Where I've Been."-Kaz Kyzah

How cuzzo gone only mention one town @#%$ in that list? :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
TEAM Black & Mild
EAST OAKLAND

Quote:
Bay music is garbage nowadays. Period.
:lol:
laugh.gif

DIRTY BIRDS
ATLANTA FALCONS
Abraham - Anderson - Brooking - Coleman - Crocker - Crumpler - Dunn - Finneran Hall - Horn - Jenkins - Milloy - Norwood - Vick - White - Williams​

I don't even consider Sac the bay, and I live here.

We have too many wannabes running around at school repping East Oakland / The Bay, knowing they've probably lived there for about a month. :smh:
smh.gif
EIGHT DIAGRAMS
[ aim - email - honeydip ]

Young Buck - going back to the bay

Even doe he aint from the bay hey ripped this track

oh yea and the turfs up remix wit Too $hort, 40, Quinn, Fabby Davis, Beeda Weeda

Man YAY area killin it

ike dola - 4 way freak
ike dola - dominique wilkins
ike dola - gig on em
super mannie o - f*** wit it
yung key'z - cocky
Team Negrodamus

yo on the whole A WAX and HUS beef, what hus song was sampled on the A WAX song cinderella story??? beat is hella cool

that new PSD and Frontline are dope..anyone got names to them? heard them on kmel the other day

THE AVY KING​

I know this is hella old, but anyone know the actual title of the song that goes like this by Frontline:

"Wah Wah Wah Wah, that's Oakland. Yee Yee Yee Yee, that's Frisco. Ay Ay, that's (richmond?) and if you aint from the bay now yo.. know."

I just put it as Wahh Wahh Wahh :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM INSOMNIAC Member #1"GetmyHype"
~Best Jordan Ever: XIV Especially the black/white
"I can't let this chance pass me by. Like Michael Jordan, rookie year, I believe I can fly." -Keak Da Sneak

Back
Top Bottom