BAY AREA STREET RACING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where does everyone meet up anymore . i remember when candlestick used to be popin on a fri or sat night ?? wheres everyone runnin them at now that the daysare geting nice again ???????

word. couple months back people used to meet at the starbucks on sunday off lawrence and el camino

where yall at
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dunwitjayz

is oakland still popin by the ports , or did that get shut down ??

yeah they got shut down. People were dying out there. Street racing is pretty dumb. Keep it on the track.

f the track , who has time to drive all the way to sac or infinion and pay 70$ to get three runs in , street raceing has been goin on since cars were invented. its stupid people that do stupid things that ruin it for everyone . theres nothing wrong with haveing alittle fun , just dont be dumb about it

Street racing is for lames. If anything go to a track to make it legit, but it's still lame. Anybody can make a car go fast straight. Canyon runs and autoxis where it's at.

Haven't been to the runs in hella days!

237 in Milpitas used to be the +%%%, various streets within 5 min of each other..Junction, Lafayette, Zanker, First.

Oakland port was dope and Tracy runs were the craziest I've been to. Never raced, just liked to watch, been outta the scene for so long so I'm notaware of where the new spots are. Good luck

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Street racing is for lames. If anything go to a track to make it legit, but it's still lame. Anybody can make a car go fast straight. Canyon runs and autox is where it's at.
eyes.gif

candlestick used to be ill til the thugs who couldn't drive started showing up.
laugh.gif

i used to go to the SF runs on friday/saturday nights back in 03-04. used to go with a group of friends to watch one of my friends destroy everyone with hisWRX (joint was FAST). used to hit behind the zoo, then go to brotherhood way, then to candlestick. then the cops started cracking down MAJOR and then westopped going. it was fun though...i never raced but i did flag a few times
laugh.gif

curtis- where you at? i know you got some stories to tell about the street race scene back in the day.

Hunters Point used to be crackin too. Cops never even came, and if they did they were literally chased away by people throwing bottles and stuff.

yeah i remember those tracy runns those were the +!+@ , 2-3 hundred heads showing up in the middle of nowhere . it was all good till the hyway started blockingthe only freeway entrence with semi's . then hayward started popin off at clawitter , i think cats still get down out there .

69a36b364c665e9a9e167954b7a594764a4a636f.pjpg
78a26d044e5609e175bb5d96f8db70c8d1877733.pjpg
182260f4af5779d1790b199e202b0bdff4af01c1.pjpg
8e9368f54420567297b17df4bdc19e4e07598612.pjpg
who evers ready let me know , ill take you how ever you want it. straight line . auto x , whatever lets do it !!!!!

Originally Posted by dunwitjayz

69a36b364c665e9a9e167954b7a594764a4a636f.pjpg
78a26d044e5609e175bb5d96f8db70c8d1877733.pjpg
182260f4af5779d1790b199e202b0bdff4af01c1.pjpg
8e9368f54420567297b17df4bdc19e4e07598612.pjpg
who evers ready let me know , ill take you how ever you want it . straight line . auto x , whatever lets do it !!!!!
im down to race. But lets do it in the Sac Track. Who ever loses reimburses the entrance fee. you agree
happy.gif

i got a 06 Ford Mustang GT w. Intercooler Supercharged lemi know, so i can add another chevy kill to the list
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jae oh en

candlestick used to be ill til the thugs who couldn't drive started showing up.
laugh.gif

i used to go to the SF runs on friday/saturday nights back in 03-04. used to go with a group of friends to watch one of my friends destroy everyone with his WRX (joint was FAST). used to hit behind the zoo, then go to brotherhood way, then to candlestick. then the cops started cracking down MAJOR and then we stopped going. it was fun though...i never raced but i did flag a few times
laugh.gif

curtis- where you at? i know you got some stories to tell about the street race scene back in the day.
Jae... are you talking about Tony with the silver 04 STi?

7th still crackin, just privates tho.

Milpitas got so many dumb-%+%*% there on sunday it's not even funny. Check it out if you guys want, THERE IS NO STREET RACING ACTIVITY @ MILPITAS. it'sjust a bunch of dumbasses that follow each other THINKING they are goin to the runs but get split up on the freeway. LAWRENCE/EL CAMINO REAL was the same %%%%.

Now if you wanna hit the REAL runs, u gotta have something to back it up.

Back
Top Bottom