Bay Area::: Where to cop Neon Air Max 95??

Originally Posted by AIRE NACO JR

THESE ARE GOING TO BE QUICKSTRIKE RELEASE FROM WAT I KEEP HEARING
You are correct, our Nike rep told us these are definitely a QS release.

True Sole has just recieved Neon Air Max 95's for $140 and "King Of The Mountain" Air Max 90's for $110... Releasing this saturday!!!!

Went into District today to chop it up about the Neons. Not looking too good for District. They said they only received 24 pairs and won't hold any foranyone. I asked about phone orders and they were very doubtful. It also sucks to see the employees wearing the damn shoes already. It looks as if the employeesalready got their share so who knows what's really left. Your best bet for Neons is not District. It's going to be crazy especially with that big salethey're having.

We got 32 pairs at Turf, and every pair will be out for sale at noon on Saturday.

www.turfsm.com

This Saturday June 14th we'll be releasing an Air Max 95 Neon Quickstrike.
A classic Nike model and colorway that hasn't been available for a while has a welcome comeback this weekend.
Limited sizes available, these go on sale at noon this Saturday at Turf.

SPECIAL RELEASE DAY NIKE DEAL:
ANYBODY THAT PURCHASES THIS AM95 NEON CAN PURCHASE ANY NIKE T-SHIRT FOR $15

Originally Posted by rawrblackcat

So Champs, Finishline, Shoe Palace will definitely not get these?
No big chain stores will receive them. Only stores with QS accounts.

Originally Posted by kiyab

We got 32 pairs at Turf, and every pair will be out for sale at noon on Saturday.

www.turfsm.com

This Saturday June 14th we'll be releasing an Air Max 95 Neon Quickstrike.
A classic Nike model and colorway that hasn't been available for a while has a welcome comeback this weekend.
Limited sizes available, these go on sale at noon this Saturday at Turf.

SPECIAL RELEASE DAY NIKE DEAL:
ANYBODY THAT PURCHASES THIS AM95 NEON CAN PURCHASE ANY NIKE T-SHIRT FOR $15

Nice... I keep hearing most places only got 24 of these and they have been selling out super fast everywhere...

They are not getting them, he must have been wearing an older one. They are only getting the AF1/AM95. But damn does anyone know of a spot that will be open up at 10 tomorrow for them.

Solid waffle wrote:

just checked my footlocker and footaction they said theyll get these.one worker was even wearing them

quote:

Went into District today to chop it up about the Neons. Not looking too good for District. They said they only received 24 pairs and won't hold any foranyone. I asked about phone orders and they were very doubtful. It also sucks to see the employees wearing the damn shoes already. It looks as if the employeesalready got their share so who knows what's really left. Your best bet for Neons is not District. It's going to be crazy especially with that big salethey're having.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry but i don't understand why you're upset. if you were talking to me, in the '05 retros, were you upset nike instructed us to releasethe air max on Saturday and we wouldn't sell you the shoe earlier? the store got roughly 2 pairs each size and one 14. none of which were sold tillsaturday, none purchased by the owner or any employees. there is still pairs available sz10 and up. the owner will probably allow phone orders on the secondday as is usual.

I'm not upset. I never asked to buy a pair early. I was inquiring about a hold or a phone order. That's all. I have a heavy work schedule and Iwouldn't have time to come in early. I was able to track a pair down so all is wonderful.

also in Westlake(Kick City) got them but at 140-145 cant remember..they going fast...went there last thursday and they said they had a couple pairs left...

will you guys take phone orders? Because San Mateo is pretty far for me (santa clara). If not is it easy with bart to get to turf?

Back
Top Bottom