BAYONETTA FIRST CLIMAX DEMO> ANY PS3 ACTION GAME! NO LIE! VOL. PS3 & XBOX USERS!

I downloaded the First Climax demo for PS3 sometime last week, and let it sit in my PS3, because i have finals this week
frown.gif
( i know whack huh
eyes.gif
)

NO EXAGGERRATION! I CANNOT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME A I PLAYED A GAME AND HAD MY JAW DROP THROUGHOUT GAME PLAY!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

this game is beautiful!!!! no lie!!! it's amazing what Sega has created. Seriously NT, if ANY of yall play videogames, and are looking for a new game toplay download the Bayonetta demo to hold you over until the retail version of the game drops in North America.

im not even going to drop smiley faces to express my awe for the game.

its
smokin.gif
eek.gif
xbagillion
laugh.gif

Video Games | Bayonetta | Weapons and Combos Gameplay HD

XBox 360 | Playstation 3 | Nintendo Wii

Video Games | Bayonetta | Witch Time Gameplay HD

Video Games | Bayonetta | Torture and Magic Bar Gameplay HD

Bayonetta Website:
http://www.sega.com/platinumgames/bayonetta/

PSN & XBL USERS DOWNLOAD NOW!
glasses.gif

is it similar to deviml may cry or does it just look like it. either way ima DMC fan so ill dl it

Originally Posted by theekinqq

is it similar to deviml may cry or does it just look like it. either way ima DMC fan so ill dl it

i cant remember exactly but i think it was designed by someone who worked on either devil may cry or ninja gaiden (next gen), i think it was ninja gaidenbecause i think i remember there being a war of words between him and itagaki

as for bayonetta herself, my man kratos would rip this *#*%@'s hair out leaving her neaked and powerless with no other option than to have sex with him,but of course she wouldnt be enough for him so obviously she would have have to double team him with that chick from heavenly sword

Bayonetta guns are so
pimp.gif

she would rip all that man.

and yes THEKINGG this game is x100 better than Devil May Cry which is
pimp.gif
by the way.

The action sequences WILL CAPTIVATE YOUR MIND!!!

no exaggeration playa.

I played the demo but I didn't think it was mind blowing. I'll probably end up owning it just like Devil May Cry 4 though.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

It looks like a DMC clone/rip off

The dude that created Devil My Cry made this. It is not a rip off
Correct. The creator of DMC, its scenerio, and gameplay features made this game. Along with 90% of the team who worked on DMC 1. It is not a ripoff it is the real sequel to DMC.

Originally Posted by GoinHam

MW1>>>>>>MW2
Fixed
I played the demo for Bayonetta. It felt almost the same to me as Devil May Cry (Which isn't a bad thing) but I felt as if I could just play DMC4 and getthe same feeling so no buy from me. Especially with all the other bigger releases in the near future.

Originally Posted by knightngale

I read the xbox version is superior (not trying to start a console war)

I liked the demo
i believe Hybrid soldier debunked that in the PS3 thread sometime ago.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

I liked the demo
pimp.gif

Yeah but the dev. team is only working on the Xbox version. If this game needs a patch/update the PS3 will get the short end of the stick.

Originally Posted by cjspida619

the game looks dope but theres a lot of stuff goin on, on the screen

exactly what i'm saying... that' a good thing IMO opinion + the simplicity of the controls makes it that much better
wink.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

I liked the demo
pimp.gif
What did I debunk? The PS3 version is trash compared to the 360 it was so bad they pulled the PS3 copies off the floor from E3. I actually havethe 360 version on reserve but still haven't played the demo that's out now (only played the one at E3)

The only head to head comparison i've debunked is that the 360 version of FFXIII will be on par or superior to the PS3, which it certainly is not.

Bayonetta might be the best game on the PS3 as of now.

And homie is actually correct, the PS3 version of Bayonetta is inferior to the 360 version. The PS3 version never runs faster than 45 frames per second, and you'll notice it loading at strange times (trying to pause the game?, picking up a collectable?). Hopefully they can fix it in a patch, if not, oh well. This game is awesome.

just like hybrid said this is what the DMC sequels should of been. its nonstop action and tons of replayability .

i have it for the 360 and yes its better on the 360 better color the frame rate doesn't drop as bad as it does on the ps3,

but the 360 also has its share of issues like screen tearing during cut scenes and slow downs during some fights. overall

this is a action game no matter what system you get it on

Great game, it's cheesy and full of
laugh.gif
The creator of this game also added a bunch of references to a bunch of other games he made too.(Okami, DMC, Viewtiful Joe, etc.)

Back
Top Bottom