Baywatch...anyone else watch it growing up? vol. Pam in her prime

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

do you know the episode where pam is taking some modeling pics and she got like sand all over boobs?
Try the first video I posted in my original post. When she's crawling across the sand with her booty in the air. That's probably the episode you're talking about. Some French dude is trying to persuade her to move to Europe to model.
yeah! 
pimp.gif

Been watching a lot of PlutoTV.

They have an AMerican Gladiators Channel and a Baywatch one. Saturday mornings, I have been watching them to turn back the hands of time.

:lol: @ how in shape EVERYBODY is on Baywatch

Reactions: HIM
Been watching a lot of PlutoTV.

They have an AMerican Gladiators Channel and a Baywatch one. Saturday mornings, I have been watching them to turn back the hands of time.

:lol: @ how in shape EVERYBODY is on Baywatch

American Gladiators was one of my favorite showsgrowing up. Also loved the Family Matters episode is when they went on there :lol: :pimp:

This show was hilarious. I think that guy had a late night talk show that was satirical. **** Dietrich.

The blonde girl was named BJ and they would constantly make sexual jokes about it lol.

n0CJnNScqpOvZdKMhaLJoISWs68.jpg

This show was hilarious. I think that guy had a late night talk show that was satirical. **** Dietrich.

The blonde girl was named BJ and they would constantly make sexual jokes about it lol.

n0CJnNScqpOvZdKMhaLJoISWs68.jpg
Man, I legit was thinking about the girl in the bottom right the other day. SHe was vicious. My goodness.

I thought baywatch nights was just hassellhoff's character and his beach cop friend being investigators.

I stopped watching baywatch around the time they moved the show to hawaii. jason momoa was on it and he always sounds so ashamed when someone brings it up.

I thought baywatch nights was just hassellhoff's character and his beach cop friend being investigators.

I stopped watching baywatch around the time they moved the show to hawaii. jason momoa was on it and he always sounds so ashamed when someone brings it up.
Yeah him and the cop with the baby blue polo shirt. Baywatch nights. I forgot they had a show in Hawaii. They had that pretty exotic lifeguard.

Never knew fake Roman Reigns was on that show. I think I stopped watching at that point.

Back
Top Bottom