BB guns fights in college dorm. How much trouble can I get into?

yall buggin over bb guns?! my boy had a 12 gauge pistol grip pump in the dorm
laugh.gif

Damn No support from Niketalk. Harmless fun and a good wake up call tonight. Now a verbal trashing from the Internet

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Damn No support from Niketalk. Harmless fun and a good wake up call tonight. Now a verbal trashing from the Internet

Solution: Don't do idiotic things and mention them on Niketalk.

Harmless fun? Nah. But definitely a wake up call. Hope it all works out smoothly.

He bought airsoft guns not BB guns. There's a big difference. And people like you are the reason why airsoft gets banned in places. I already know if you were dumb enough to bring airsoft guns on a college campus then you probably didn't have enough common sense to wear eye protection.

I understand you were just trying to have fun but guns and school and just reckless activity in general involving guns is just beyond stupid.

dudes got kicked out move in day freshman year for guns...how you get caught the first day?

Originally Posted by htwn hitman

yall buggin over bb guns?! my boy had a 12 gauge pistol grip pump in the dorm
laugh.gif
Yea, And I had my Springfield XD under my mattress in my University apt, thing is me and ya boy wasn't lettin off in the buildings now were we?  dudes think $!!% is all fun til they get expelled and can't finish their college education. For every 20ppl on a floor, there's 10 snitches listenin at the door and peepin thru the hole

Originally Posted by y2kingsfan

light punishment: kicked out of the dorms
medium: expelled from university
heavy: arrested

There was  said to be someone on the campus at University of Miami with a BB gun 
and the WHOLE campus was on lockdown. That should tell you something

We used to have full out floor vs floor BB gun fights at night all the time in our college dorm. Our suites would get invaded at 3-4 am by sneak attack.

We never used the gas powered guns or used metal bullets. You'd have to be a fool to shoot someone with those!

Eventually the bottom level of our dorm building was covered in BBs and they sent out an announcement for us to stop. We didn't get in any trouble and this went on for weeks at a time before the overflow of BBs. It guess really depends on what school you go to.

NT, some of you need to lighten up. College FTW!

Back
Top Bottom