Bball Open Gyms around SF/DC?

Ever since Lawton closed...Many have gone to Richmond, Glen Park, and Oceanview.

I just play at 24fitness on Ocean.

Ever since Lawton closed...Many have gone to Richmond, Glen Park, and Oceanview.

I just play at 24fitness on Ocean.

Luong, do you know a guy named Jeremy who plays there sometimes? Ex Skyline and SFSU player..shoot first point guard type.

Luong, do you know a guy named Jeremy who plays there sometimes? Ex Skyline and SFSU player..shoot first point guard type.

I heard Rec centers are going to start charging to play, anyone else hear that?

I heard Rec centers are going to start charging to play, anyone else hear that?

Originally Posted by Jigga Boi

@ 24? Can't say I do. Maybe if you had a picture I could identify him.

How many of you have played @ Lawton on a regular basis?

Just a random convo between some folks at the gym and I:

Me: So when is the the rec gonna re-open?
Friend: Supposedly next year's memorial day?
Me: Damn, that long?
Friend: I know right?...
Me: When is memorial day?
Friend: I don't know
laugh.gif

Just a random convo between some folks at the gym and I:

Me: So when is the the rec gonna re-open?
Friend: Supposedly next year's memorial day?
Me: Damn, that long?
Friend: I know right?...
Me: When is memorial day?
Friend: I don't know
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

i go to school in socal now but whenever i'm back on break i usually hit up lawton w/ a few of the homies. used to run there 2-3 times a week in HS. sucks that it's closed down for renovations tho, usually got some pretty good runs in there considering i'm not in the best shape of my life now 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

i go to school in socal now but whenever i'm back on break i usually hit up lawton w/ a few of the homies. used to run there 2-3 times a week in HS. sucks that it's closed down for renovations tho, usually got some pretty good runs in there considering i'm not in the best shape of my life now 
roll.gif

Lawton was a decent gym, but the floors definitely needed to be fixed. which daly city gyms do you guys usually play at?

Lawton was a decent gym, but the floors definitely needed to be fixed. which daly city gyms do you guys usually play at?

Back
Top Bottom