BBC documentary exposes 50-year scandal of trafficking 300K babies by the Catholic church in Spain

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

I thought I would have words for this...and I really don't.

because its not like you actually care about these babies...you just posted this article to continue your anti-God crusade..typical. 

What are you trying to say here?

The facts cant be changed. It is what it is. If you care for these babies or not it does not change the fact that families were ruined because of this.

If babies weren't stolen then there would be nor article and no post about  this but guess what....babies were stolen. Can you say something about this instead of reaching for anything which will take away from the fact?

Exactly.
3 babies is a lot...

But ~300,000 babies?

And their parents were told those babies were dead?

Like...fam...what? 

Obviously I'm not condoning this. I'm not reaching for anything...other than sillyputty's tired Atheist agenda that he clutters NT with.

And yes, this is a prime example of why believing that you're "doing god's will" is a bad idea.

Doing God's will is a 'bad idea'.
laugh.gif
sure because kidnapping kids is Gods will.
30t6p3b.gif

organized religion isn't God...thats why you have the reformation with Luther and Calvin who sought to secularize religious values.

I also don't know how this just now becomes a story 50 years and 300,000 babies later...thats BBC sensationalist journalism for you...

there isnt a stoneface large enough to compute how stupid you sound
I'm infuriated....this guy called me stupid
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I have nothing against Catholics and Catholicism. But the Catholic Church 
indifferent.gif

sick.gif
One of the most corrupt and perverted pieces of @#$% in the world. I never understood how people are on the Pope's @#$@ when they're only supposed to follow God. Why do he and other members of the Church get treated as if they're divine beings 
grin.gif

because its not like you actually care about these babies...you just posted this article to continue your anti-God crusade..typical. 

there isnt a stoneface large enough to show how stupid you sound

You act like silly doesn't come with facts on whatever he uses to "bash" religion. Dude comes with proof. All you can say is, "typical anti-Christ comment." Stop defending these baby snatching, little boy raping, sickos.

Originally Posted by SdotCAR619

You act like silly doesn't come with facts on whatever he uses to "bash" religion. Dude comes with proof. All you can say is, "typical anti-Christ comment." Stop defending these baby snatching, little boy raping, sickos.
thats not the point...Im not a catholic or a christian.I'm not defending them..the point is they don't represent God...like dude insinuates when he posts this type of material.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

I have nothing against Catholics and Catholicism. But the Catholic Church 
indifferent.gif

sick.gif
One of the most corrupt and perverted pieces of @#$% in the world. I never understood how people are on the Pope's @#$@ when they're only supposed to follow God. Why do he and other members of the Church get treated as if they're divine beings 
grin.gif

thats not the point...Im not a catholic or a christian.I'm not defending them..the point is they don't represent God...like dude insinuates when he posts this type of material.

But you are defending them if you're constantly arguing sillyputty and his views, bruh.

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

Religion is best practiced alone.

relevant Dawkins quote

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion."

roll.gif

But you are defending them if you're constantly arguing sillyputty and his views, bruh.
How is me arguing against atheism equal to defending the actions of the Roman Catholic Church? Thats not the same thing.

There is an underlying narrative when dude posts an article like this...he's basically saying 'I'm right being an Atheist, God doesn't exist...here is why..'.

God is not religion.

You took this thread by sillyputty as a shot at your God.  Whereas in reality, this thread is a shot at religion, specifically the Catholic Church.  You're so butthurt that you think anything religion-related post by sillyputty is a shot at your God.

Further more, why would sillyputty "insinuate" that the Catholic Church represents God...when he doesn't even believe that god(s) exist?

How is me arguing against atheism equal to defending the actions of the Roman Catholic Church? Thats not the same thing.

There is an underlying narrative when dude posts an article like this...he's basically saying 'I'm right being an Atheist, God doesn't exist...here is why..'.

God is not religion.
What the hell does atheism have to do with the actions of the Catholic Church?  "Thats (sic) not the same thing."

When has sillyputty EVER equate God to religion?

Sillyputty has NEVER said God doesn't exist because the Catholic Church does bad things.

Now you're just making stuff up and putting words into his mouth.

Stop making things up.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

You took this thread by sillyputty as a shot at your God.  Whereas in reality, this thread is a shot at religion, specifically the Catholic Church.  You're so butthurt that you think anything religion-related post by sillyputty is a shot at your God.

Further more, why would sillyputty "insinuate" that the Catholic Church represents God...when he doesn't even believe that god(s) exist?
Its not about this thread though...thats why I referenced the underlying dialogue that has been going on for a while in General...its quite annoying at best...he doesn't even put forth the argument very good.

Its not about this thread though...thats why I referenced the underlying dialogue that has been going on for a while in General...its quite annoying at best...he doesn't even put forth the argument very good.
If "its" (what are you talking about then???) not about this thread, why are you talking about it?  You are, definitively, trolling this thread.

What argument do you think sillyputty is trying to make?  Religion is bad, therefore God doesn't exist?  I've never seen him make that claim.  Neither have you.

God is not religion.
What the hell does atheism have to do with the actions of the Catholic Church?  "Thats (sic) not the same thing."

Sillyputty has NEVER said God doesn't exist because the Catholic Church does bad things.

Stop making things up.
indifferent.gif
he doesn't have to say it directly clown
eyes.gif
...he infers it by presenting the arguments that he does.

God is not religion.

Stop making things up.
indifferent.gif
he doesn't have to say it directly clown
eyes.gif
...he infers it by presenting the arguments that he does.

Be SPECIFIC.  What arguments?
I'll change the word "said" to "inferred" to make you happy even though you YOURSELF said "he's basically saying 'I'm right being an Atheist, God doesn't exist...here is why..'." 

When has sillyputty EVER inferred that because religion does bad things, God doesn't exist?

The Catholic church is basically the worst thing ever.  Not even surprised.  This it the type of #*@@ they have been doing for 2000 years, why would it ever change?

Originally Posted by xEpikRain

Originally Posted by ninjahood

disgusting.

Although I have no problems with their followers, the damn Catholic Church frustrates me with what they can get away with. 
The Catholic Church is such a large institution though.  Blame those people in Spain, not the whole organization.

Back
Top Bottom