BBM coming to Android and iOS later this year. So why stay with Blackberry??

--Physical qwerty keyboard and battery life is reason enough I stay with my Blackberry Bold.
--Have a Galaxy Tablet for internet/entertainment purposes.

--Physical qwerty keyboard and battery life is reason enough I stay with my Blackberry Bold.
--Have a Galaxy Tablet for internet/entertainment purposes.

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by Crispy Cream

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

love BBM better than texting for the simple fact that i can see when my message has been delivered and read 

sick.gif
sick.gif

"Please Respond!!!!"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"i know you got my message"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I know right? That @!$+ would get really annoying. 

I'm not leaving my Blackberry.

On my Blackberry I have...

16g sd card with a lot of my music.
Keyboard
5mp camera
Banking app
Web
Facebook
GPS
Google Voice

I know Android offers all of that and more, but I don't need anything else. Everything else is "overkill" to me.
Add that to the EXTREME difference in battery life between the two, it is a no braner for me to stay with my blackberry.

Keyboard
5mp camera
Banking app
Web
Facebook
GPS
Google Voice

I know Android offers all of that and more, but I don't need anything else. Everything else is "overkill" to me.
Add that to the EXTREME difference in battery life between the two, it is a no braner for me to stay with my blackberry.

BBM is so '07-09.

I don't know anybody who's "addicted" to it anymore. It's intrusive and lame to me now. Pretty weak if people were clinging to your BlackBerry for BBM Read and Delivered notifications.

BBM is so '07-09.

I don't know anybody who's "addicted" to it anymore. It's intrusive and lame to me now. Pretty weak if people were clinging to your BlackBerry for BBM Read and Delivered notifications.

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Keyboard
5mp camera
Banking app
Web
Facebook
GPS
Google Voice

Extreme? My Bold battery life sucks. I just don't get having an affinity to any manufacturer or device. I have a Bold and an iPhone, they both have pros and cons. I remember I was terrified of trying a touch screen, but before you know it you're banging out paragraphs while driving 70mph in the coupe.
tongue.gif

Keyboard
5mp camera
Banking app
Web
Facebook
GPS
Google Voice

Extreme? My Bold battery life sucks. I just don't get having an affinity to any manufacturer or device. I have a Bold and an iPhone, they both have pros and cons. I remember I was terrified of trying a touch screen, but before you know it you're banging out paragraphs while driving 70mph in the coupe.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by CPAtrey

Keyboard
5mp camera
Banking app
Web
Facebook
GPS
Google Voice

tongue.gif

Yes EXTREME. I had an Android phone and I had no apps synching in the background, my wifi was off, bluetooth was off, and with a little casual use my battery would die in a day. On my blackberry 9780 I can text/email/IM all day, refresh facebook a few times, take a few calls, browse the internet, go to the gym and listen to music for 2 hours, and still have like 70 percent battery life at the end of the night. Can't beat that.

If you had a BOLD, something must have been wrong with it or you must have some apps syncing in the background without you knowing it.

Keyboard
5mp camera
Banking app
Web
Facebook
GPS
Google Voice

tongue.gif

Yes EXTREME. I had an Android phone and I had no apps synching in the background, my wifi was off, bluetooth was off, and with a little casual use my battery would die in a day. On my blackberry 9780 I can text/email/IM all day, refresh facebook a few times, take a few calls, browse the internet, go to the gym and listen to music for 2 hours, and still have like 70 percent battery life at the end of the night. Can't beat that.

If you had a BOLD, something must have been wrong with it or you must have some apps syncing in the background without you knowing it.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

BBM on BB > BBM on Android or iOS

No one wants that watered down garbage, its just text on another platform. No matter how many times Ninjahood comes in here and tell u different.

BD for life!!!
stopped reading right there...da program hasn't even dropped yet to think its gonna be better on that fossil you call a smart phone

over say a iphone 4 or da lastest and greatest from da android army of superphones?
laugh.gif

this is DEFINITELY da final nail in da coffin for blackberry and any type of competition as far as da mobile wars go...they just GAVE AWAY

da only think that kept people from switching over.
roll.gif
roll.gif
 RIP the Blackberry though... 

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

BBM on BB > BBM on Android or iOS

No one wants that watered down garbage, its just text on another platform. No matter how many times Ninjahood comes in here and tell u different.

BD for life!!!
stopped reading right there...da program hasn't even dropped yet to think its gonna be better on that fossil you call a smart phone

over say a iphone 4 or da lastest and greatest from da android army of superphones?
laugh.gif

this is DEFINITELY da final nail in da coffin for blackberry and any type of competition as far as da mobile wars go...they just GAVE AWAY

da only think that kept people from switching over.
roll.gif
roll.gif
 RIP the Blackberry though... 

Keyboard
5mp camera
Banking app
Web
Facebook
GPS
Google Voice

tongue.gif

Naa, I'm no BlackBerry neophyte hoss -- copped my first BB in like 2005. My first couple of BlackBerrys had top notch battery life, but my experience with the Tour, Bold, and Torch have shown they're pretty frail in that regard. The Canadians became too complacent, too focused on stock price than quality control and developing the user experience. Unless your work is paying for it, I don't see why you'd be attached to a BlackBerry (or any device for that matter) in 2011.

Keyboard
5mp camera
Banking app
Web
Facebook
GPS
Google Voice

tongue.gif

Naa, I'm no BlackBerry neophyte hoss -- copped my first BB in like 2005. My first couple of BlackBerrys had top notch battery life, but my experience with the Tour, Bold, and Torch have shown they're pretty frail in that regard. The Canadians became too complacent, too focused on stock price than quality control and developing the user experience. Unless your work is paying for it, I don't see why you'd be attached to a BlackBerry (or any device for that matter) in 2011.

Back
Top Bottom