Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Jefferson spit in the towel then wiped his face
sick.gif

I was like nah he didn't do that i'm just seeing things

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Jefferson spit in the towel then wiped his face
sick.gif

Yeah, idk what that was about..

The game was over a while ago.  I wonder how bad we're going to get killed w/ the controversy this week.  Non-conference champ = BCS national champ? Really?

Hatter did his team a huge disservice by staying the course. Almost like he didn't care.

^Tryna make it look like they scored 3 TD's to the casual fan instead of kicking a bunch of FG's.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tootthatthang

The whole team gave up a loooong time ago once he kept jefferson in 

Yup. Such a boring #%# game.
Congrats Bama
pimp.gif

This dude Jordan Jefferson has to be THE bummest national championship game quarterback of all time. Guy is a certified bum. I'm not a fan of either team but they should have benched that guy mid 2nd quarter. It was painful to watch. He put Eli's confused face in its prime to shame tonight.

Jordan Jefferson was AWFUL.

Les Miles may be a great coach, but dude took a steaming pile of !%! right on the face tonight. Worst NC since Oklahoma/FSU. I'd say USC/Oklahoma but it didn't happen* according to the NCAA.

Eh, what an anti-climatic ending to the season. Les and co. weren't even trying out there. Now I can't go back home for another year
eyes.gif
to deal with all those clown Tide fans. Bama's probably going to win it next season too. Nick Satan is a coaching deity.

Back
Top Bottom