Be a bum. Smash chicks easier.

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

Any woman who chasing the bum over the man with a job isn't worth it.

You are describing loser chicks. Loser chicks love loser men. Find higher quality females.

pimp.gif

It's all good until she gets fat.

Someone said. Joke that women only want nice guys when they gain weight.

I laughed.

Originally Posted by 6 got dem handlez

You are describing loser chicks. Loser chicks love loser men. Find higher quality females.

???

Simply not true, you ever seen the movie "Limitless"? I know plenty of dudes that live like that guy before the super drugs.
Bumming off of their girl, not caring about anything, just total losers.

They DO get chicks, this on chick I know is an engineer at 27 she dates this hack that's my age (19-20) and he's means nothing to society
He's on food stamps, goes to community college for checks, and he plays the keyboard and sings at open mics. She LOVES this guy.

Pays his phone bills, he stays with like 8 guys in a two bedroom each paying like $70 a month. FILTHY losers. But she loves him and
he tell her HER DOESNT CARE about life, her, his future.  

Homie, that will not last. Plus you gotta hear about how she taking care of you when things don't go smooth, I like doing me with or without a female.

Originally Posted by dipped in butter

This

Originally Posted by 6 got dem handlez

???

Simply not true, you ever seen the movie "Limitless"? I know plenty of dudes that live like that guy before the super drugs.
Bumming off of their girl, not caring about anything, just total losers.

They DO get chicks, this on chick I know is an engineer at 27 she dates this hack that's my age (19-20) and he's means nothing to society
He's on food stamps, goes to community college for checks, and he plays the keyboard and sings at open mics. She LOVES this guy.

Pays his phone bills, he stays with like 8 guys in a two bedroom each paying like $70 a month. FILTHY losers. But she loves him and
he tell her HER DOESNT CARE about life, her, his future.  
I haven't seen the movie, but you're proving my point. Loser girls are attracted to loser guys. Any self respecting female is going to try to find a mate that is on her level, not someone so far beneath her that is a "challenge", or someone she can fix to boost her weak ego. That is pure stupidity.

We always ask why so many girls are attracted to he "bad guy". It's because so many of them are dumb. Hopefully as they grow and become mature women, that phase passes, and they search for their equal; someone who can match them on every level in life, not someone who can't do anything for them, much less themselves.

You're example about your engineer friend is the same. This is a career woman, who is very smart, who is with someone you've described as a "filthy loser". How is that sane? It's not. The heart wants what the heart wants, yes, but at some point you have to use your brain.
Originally Posted by toast1985

I think you missed the point of his post. I don't think these women are necessarily "chasing" these said bums, that's what makes them desirable objects of pleasure.I've always held this theory to be true for some (emphasis on some) women out there. It isn't so much of 'bums' as it is less qualified guys getting sex, than guys with potential, that she'll hold out for in hopes of something to build on.
If a woman is chasing after people that are less qualified than her, than she has devalued herself; she is now on the level of the bum. That's what she desires, that's what she wants, that's what she chases, and that's what she ends up with. Then she turns around and says they're aren't any good men out there.

Loser chicks what someone beneath them. Quality women want someone on their level, or heaven forbid, someone greater than them.
Originally Posted by KingJay718

Amen Brandon.
pimp.gif
KingJay
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Im bossing up man...dont really care about what other people are doing at this point...because thats a fatal mistake...too many people these days try to get you to assume the destiny that they earned themselves.

you know how insecure women are...but you almost sound like being a bum and relying on women is a desirable thing....let them have their fun....true good and success comes to those who persevere and are patient...I won't be saving none of em...theres a small % of women out there who know whats good and are bound to be down with the new real !#$%@ movement. 

I pose this question to those who say bums are attracted to bums.Are wealthy/rich people only attracted to wealthy/rich people?

unappreciated but it is worth is when you have the means to sustain and ball out. These chicks are ready when you are.

Originally Posted by Honest Abe Lives

It's because bums occupy the same world as each other.  And people tend to gravitate towards those they feel are similar to them.
Let's say you see this hot slutty chick but all she wants to do is party all the time and she's not really thinking about 5 years down the line.  Do you think she's going to feel comfortable with an ambitious career-minded guy who makes her feel insecure, questions her currently lifestyle, etc.? 

Nah, she's gonna want someone whose down for the same things.  But YEAH there are definitely exceptions.  

Dumb roll with the dumb.  And dumb people tend to have more casual sex because they have less to lose by not maintaining relationships with integrity, stability, consistency etc.

But yeah - you do need different approaches with different types of girls.  You'll have to cater it to their worldview.

Sounds like my ex.  All she wanted to do was party, smoke weed, and drink.  She didn't want to do anything to advance her sutuation.  She hit me up asking me to get her medicine on my insurance months after we broke up.  I didn't even respond.

What type of chicks you messin with that feel that way... I'm from Dallas and most of the females out here will throw it at you if you on top of your game (job, place, got something going for yourself). If you on the other end and don't have something going for yourself they won't mess with you... At least the ones that aren't trash.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

I feel like this theory is true. Let me explain...

To me, it seems like dudes who don't be on %%$% win out here. For example, he can be some unemployed cat with plenty of time on his hands...currently not giving a damn about his future and not trying to wife a chick up. The chick isn't trying to get cuffed by him either. She doesn't have to impress him. He's not doing %%$% with himself. Therefore, they get what they want out of each other. Easy smash.

Meanwhile, the guy who actually has something going for himself is more desirable and she'll front with him like "I'm not like those other girls. I respect myself. I have to get to know you before anything. I'm looking for a relationship."...all while she's busting it wide upon for ol' boy sitting on his couch playing Madden all day since he's free whenever she wants to get her draws wet.

Discuss.

This is true, so damn true.  Especially during the dating stage....a woman will have that bum ++* dude on the side, piping, while you (good dude), is paying for caviar and wine and having to Steve Harvey for the $+*+$ (wait 90 days).  It's how the world works tho...both sexes do it.  Just gotta be real with a female and communicate if you don't want it happening to you.  Also, shun %%$!!% that mess with bum dudes....essentially, the are now bummy by association

Originally Posted by Executive76

It's pretty simple women are nurtures...they like fixer uppers.

Also this....women always tryna fix me....but I'm not broke (and it keeps em coming back)

Remember guys, yes it may be partly the girl's problem. However, most of the time you need to look yourself in the mirror, and figure out what YOU'RE DOING WRONG. Whether it's the girls you go after, or how you talk to them(whether it's approaching them or how talk to them after bagging), find out what's the problem and solve it.

I don't fully agree, because in the same sense women like men who are clean and well put together. Someone who gives off confidence and can dress properly and all that. It all depends on the women's preferences.

Originally Posted by upandcoming

I don't fully agree, because in the same sense women like men who are clean and well put together. Someone who gives off confidence and can dress properly and all that. It all depends on the women's preferences.

No....he is saying that purely for sex, women don't care as long as the **** is good....nothing about dating or going out with these dudes.....

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Remember guys, yes it may be partly the girl's problem. However, most of the time you need to look yourself in the mirror, and figure out what YOU'RE DOING WRONG. Whether it's the girls you go after, or how you talk to them(whether it's approaching them or how talk to them after bagging), find out what's the problem and solve it.

I agree with this some of these dudes sounding like chicks on my sisters messageboard blaming someone else without looking at what they are doing wrong.

are u talking quality females or just any women in general? a bum type dude will always smash more women in general because he can get away with lying and deceiving a chic before she finds out what hes really about. so he just keeps it moving,now what kinda chics he's smashing is a diff story

this is so true.

my boy who has no job sits on his *%* all day while his hot gf who manages a doctors office takes care of him
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

meanwhile, i got a decent job and i cant even get a date. oh well, its not like im desperate anyways

I ain't gonna lie. A lot of those loser chicks be looking good 
laugh.gif

"Bums" usually keep it real with women. They usually don't try to front and uphold an image. Women LOVE that, and a lot of women will look past the other things. Deep down women want to be themselves and don't want to have to uphold a certain image. If she is with a successful man she may be apprehensive in being herself, because both may act how they "think" a person of their status should act.

Now there are "succesful" single men who carry themselves that way, and those men (with decent looks) usually have their way with women.

I think there's some truth to many of the responses. At the end of the day if you got a good mouthpiece and lay it down right you will get some type of play (loser or not). Some chicks will go for it, some won't.

Back
Top Bottom