Be a bum. Smash chicks easier.

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

"Bums" usually keep it real with women. They usually don't try to front and uphold an image. Women LOVE that, and a lot of women will look past the other things. Deep down women want to be themselves and don't want to have to uphold a certain image. If she is with a successful man she may be apprehensive in being herself, because both may act how they "think" a person of their status should act.

Now there are "succesful" single men who carry themselves that way, and those men (with decent looks) usually have their way with women.
DING DING DING!

G in my bum days, my boys were genuinely confused about how i was smashing.

"you a bum as dude your hair is nappy as %%$#, how you smashing more than me?"
laugh.gif

i just kept it "real"..i never did anything "for the bishes" and i never cared. always had that non nonchalant idgaf attitude

ex. if my hair was nappy + overgrown i didn't get a cut "for the bishes"..if i did get a cut id be for a job interview or something.

first night chilling with a chick while theyre all dressed up, id be in a white t, camo shorts/sweatpants and nike slides hair nappy unshaven beard
laugh.gif

just told it how it was and asked if they were with it or not.

most of the time they were with it.

then i smashed. repeatedly.

the end.

Yeah but lettuce beef real tea, these dudes aren't smashing anything higher than a 5.

I'm starting to get it, not caring is key. Whether if your broke, or made. Don't give women an ounce of thirst, because she'll use you for it. Keep it 100% G.

I actually have a friend that is a bum, that was smashing chicks, it made me wonder. While I was driving this benz thinking I needed that to validate attraction. This means nothing to some women, and I had the notion that it did which brought my stock down considerably.

This is truth. A lot of girls are scared of not being a guys EQUAL. They're scared that he may be more of a catch than she is in the relationship, insecurity kicks in, and its all downhill from there. This is why the super successful guy with the brand new car, great career etc. may not always get the dime-piece because she's afraid that he doesn't really need her, and can easily replace her since he has what "every woman wants"... it's ironic but for some reason, some girls resent a super successful guy because of the implied notion that she's automatically "supposed" to choose him. The bum on the other hand, is seen by woman as having more loyalty and devotion potential to her since he needs fixing up, and she can be herself, flaws and all, since he's a BUM. Their always has and always will be hope for the underachiever.

correction.

a bum with no shame.
in my more cynical days I'd argue to say that their "perfect" man would be a shameless drugdealer.

like a nickel bag dealer that swears he has nothing but time to kill.

Originally Posted by kilojules64

If you have money to buy the cow they're not going to want to give you the milk for free.
You guys think too much about this stuff though. Regardless of any of these weird theories, there are STILL enough smashable women out there
laugh.gif

oh,
nerd.gif
?

im an unemployed, yet educated & well dressed (when i want to be) young man..
all the free time helps.. like you wouldn't believe. 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

females love spontaneity.. i can hit a girl up on a Wednesday morning to go hiking, and she'd be all 
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
.. "youre so random!" 

Hey if you can give up the good D you would be surprised what these women will let you get away with....

Originally Posted by proper english

im an unemployed, yet educated & well dressed (when i want to be) young man..
all the free time helps.. like you wouldn't believe. 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

females love spontaneity.. i can hit a girl up on a Wednesday morning to go hiking, and she'd be all 
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
.. "youre so random!" 
laugh.gif
this is so true.

Originally Posted by thisizdray

Hey if you can give up the good D you would be surprised what these women will let you get away with....

this is true as well

Originally Posted by kilojules64

If you have money to buy the cow they're not going to want to give you the milk for free.
You guys think too much about this stuff though. Regardless of any of these weird theories, there are STILL enough smashable women out there
laugh.gif

im using this quote as a fb status
laugh.gif
   but there's alot of truth to it.

to me at the end of the day with women,  you just gotta not give a damn and not care about rejection. you have that mindset you'll bag  even if your an ugly bummy lookin dude with no future whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom