Be Honest....have you ever tricked on a woman/women before? vol. were all suckers sometimes..

Originally Posted by NewZ05

this past xmas i got my (now ex girl) a pair of Uggs

but i aint mind it cause I got a few Ts n a pair of Dunks for xmas so im good
pimp.gif

well thats your girl though (at the time). so that aint really trickin

Is it tricking if it is for your girl?

I borrowed my girl 50 bucks once, that female still owes me too.

if we on that level of "if I got it u go it" then sure...

But im only on that level to 3 broads

they rest of them, I tell them quick "I aint got it", or "you don't have your own money"

Every man has tricked. Plain and simple. Some get hip to the game, some trick for life. If your in a relationship, a real one, things that you do within therelationship (dates, movies, b-day gifts, etc.), I wouldn't consider it to be tricking. You should get the same in return from the bird. If not somethingis wrong with that relationship. If your just coppin', and taking birds out trying to gain attention or smash your the prime example of a trick.

"It ain't trickin' if you got it" FALSE, that quote means you can trick more often.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Yup, just to say "I got it like that ma... don't even trip".
pimp.gif

The thing is, you haven't really lived until you've thrown money at a chick JUST BECAUSE. Think: Strip club. Only, instead of a stripper, it's a chick you actually know and have a feel for. It feels real BOSS if you do it right. I didn't do it specifically for the "rewards" though. I did it because I really like the chick inside and out and she "deserved" something good in her life. At the time, I was Mr. Deeds so it was nothing. We ate a $70 dinner at a nice spot and hit up the bowling alley. It cost less that a bill so I ain't tripping. I feel great about it. I will NEVER do that @+%$ again though. Once was enough. I mean, I love giving waaaaaaay more than receiving, but I'm too cynical to be a trick even though it feels good to throw money around.
what you described isnt trickin.
Trust me... it was. I had been dealing with the chick for a minute but couldn't "turn that corner". After I had dropped her of the "To do" list, I decided to go back to her and do this for her because of what I said.
eek.gif
, I like that mindset my dood. Same situation, but haven't got to the"I got it like that ma.." yet
laugh.gif

But yes, can't say I haven't.

Dude ... if you ask a girl if you can take her on a "date" ...

You're supposed to pay for her .

Why y'all acting 12 ?

those saying we all have need to speak for yourself
laugh.gif

primarily b/c when it comes to relationships, not every dude tricks cash out on his gf. I'm generally on a dutch steez. Now when I get a wife, ideallyshe can have whatever she wants, but girlfriend (even if long time)? naah, there's not really a need for all thatunless yall are very financially different.

and that whole you're paying leading up to smashing. hell the %$+! no. You can easily make out 95/5 in your favor of chicks spending cash on you whetherthat be feeding you or whatever. its wack to trick in thoughts of smashing. that's the worst mindset ever.

matter fact, almost slipped my mind as i was processing applicable stories, but I went to eat with a chick once. i told her we are going dutch. she said shewas kinda broke. i said well we can chill on it. she insisted we go, while i insisted only if we are going dutch and do not leave your house unless you planon doing such. she must have thought i was joking b/c as we were about to leave she looked at me like "if i pay the entire bill i'll be literallybroke. im down to my last 5 dollars and i get paid in like 4 days" i proceeded to let her know that she had a choice of paying that 5 dollars or beingleft at the restaurant. she proceeded to pay the 5. needless to say that was the last time we ever went out

i've tricked off, and will probably unintentionally trick off again, as much as i keep my game tight.

you'll trick when you run into a female with more game than you, believe me.

EDIT: if you come on here saying you ain't never tricked EVER, you a damn lie and the truth ain't in you.

DAMN! I'm actually salty then... funny story, no stalker tip... We haven't spoken in about a year but I still ride past shorty house whenever I'm up late at night going for a drive or just smoking to kill time. It's only about 5 blocks away so it's in my "patrolling" area. I just be driving through the Bottom, BIC, and GV sometimes, just cause you know? Damn I feel lame typing that
laugh.gif
. I just keep thinking bout that one time in 06 we skipped class and went to her crib.....and watched the Stewey Griffin Movie
smh.gif
. Straight FAIL status on my part. She threw the lob and I ain't dunk it
smh.gif

She's my "the one that got away" and it haunts me, even though she ain't all that bad. Her good girl charm is what got me though
embarassed.gif
eek.gif

Me and my co worker thought we was the only ones that did this
Drivin past seein if extra cars are there
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Yup, just to say "I got it like that ma... don't even trip".
pimp.gif

The thing is, you haven't really lived until you've thrown money at a chick JUST BECAUSE. Think: Strip club. Only, instead of a stripper, it's a chick you actually know and have a feel for. It feels real BOSS if you do it right. I didn't do it specifically for the "rewards" though. I did it because I really like the chick inside and out and she "deserved" something good in her life. At the time, I was Mr. Deeds so it was nothing. We ate a $70 dinner at a nice spot and hit up the bowling alley. It cost less that a bill so I ain't tripping. I feel great about it. I will NEVER do that @+%$ again though. Once was enough. I mean, I love giving waaaaaaay more than receiving, but I'm too cynical to be a trick even though it feels good to throw money around.
what you described isnt trickin.
Trust me... it was. I had been dealing with the chick for a minute but couldn't "turn that corner". After I had dropped her of the "To do" list, I decided to go back to her and do this for her because of what I said.
eek.gif
, I like that mindset my dood. Same situation, but haven't got to the "I got it like that ma.." yet
laugh.gif

But yes, can't say I haven't.
Right on. I mean, you only live once and it ain't like it's gonna kill you. __s trick more dough on Jordans and Nikes anyway.

Originally Posted by Retro23J

DAMN! I'm actually salty then... funny story, no stalker tip... We haven't spoken in about a year but I still ride past shorty house whenever I'm up late at night going for a drive or just smoking to kill time. It's only about 5 blocks away so it's in my "patrolling" area. I just be driving through the Bottom, BIC, and GV sometimes, just cause you know? Damn I feel lame typing that
laugh.gif
. I just keep thinking bout that one time in 06 we skipped class and went to her crib.....and watched the Stewey Griffin Movie
smh.gif
. Straight FAIL status on my part. She threw the lob and I ain't dunk it
smh.gif

She's my "the one that got away" and it haunts me, even though she ain't all that bad. Her good girl charm is what got me though
embarassed.gif
eek.gif

Me and my co worker thought we was the only ones that did this
Drivin past seein if extra cars are there
smh.gif

Yeah... I hear you man..
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom