Beaches ?!

whats good NT summers starting and im looking for a nice secluded beach to just chill with the homies. anyone know of any good spots ??

ehhh.. I always end up going to Ocean beach.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by meabm2006

I like Baker Beach.

me too. very nice and there is an amazing view of the gg bridge there. my cousin found the nude part of the beach a couple of weeks ago. he said it was all 50year old fat men
laugh.gif

half moon bay has plenty of secluded spots. ocean beach can be a great place to watch some "birds" on a hot day. and of course there is always santacruz.

stinson beach..its just north of san francisco in marin county, but its not secluded. You maybe able to find a spot away from everyone if you walk aroundthough. Fishing is also good there if you do that.

between pacifica and hmb there is montara beach. it's nice and not as crowded as most. bad undertoe tho. and usually foggy, but if you're from the bayyou know that the fog can find you anywhere.

Don't go to the Cliffhouse side of Ocean beach if you're asian. There's some white radicals out there and they even write on the walls "NoCooks" so just a heads up. I've encountered a problem or two while being out on that side.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

stinson beach..its just north of san francisco in marin county, but its not secluded. You maybe able to find a spot away from everyone if you walk around though. Fishing is also good there if you do that.

yea stinson is really a nice beach. But like someone said there is !$%@+% sharks out there
laugh.gif
but if your in the city baker beach is where its at.

^I grew up surfing Nor Cal...Na, you don't have to worry about sharks. Yeah, Stinson has had a few, but like you've heard, the chances are so remote,it's not worth thinking about. Point Reyes and north gets much worse.

Anyway, for seclusion, you can go north of Stinson, or south of Ocean Beach S.F. I suggest you hit up Ocean Beach in the fall, when it's warm and all theladies come down to the beach. Summer's foggy.

MiteeMark-I'm sorry you've had problems at Kelly's. (cliff house area) On a nice warm day, there's definitely some bad dudes in that parkinglot. Pretty girls have it much worse though.

Some poor kid was shot in the back a couple years ago in that lot. The moto guys have even given me a rough time for wearing Jordans, and I've been surfingthere for 18 years. smh

Originally Posted by c4

^I grew up surfing Nor Cal...Na, you don't have to worry about sharks. Yeah, Stinson has had a few, but like you've heard, the chances are so remote, it's not worth thinking about. Point Reyes and north gets much worse.

Anyway, for seclusion, you can go north of Stinson, or south of Ocean Beach S.F. I suggest you hit up Ocean Beach in the fall, when it's warm and all the ladies come down to the beach. Summer's foggy.
I can vouch about Sharks in Point Reyes...I caught two Tiger Sharks when I went fishing a couple years back. But, I like Point Reyes, really quietand secluded.

Originally Posted by c4

MiteeMark-I'm sorry you've had problems at Kelly's. (cliff house area) On a nice warm day, there's definitely some bad dudes in that parking lot. Pretty girls have it much worse though.

Some poor kid was shot in the back a couple years ago in that lot. The moto guys have even given me a rough time for wearing Jordans, and I've been surfing there for 18 years. smh
H.A.'s?

Back
Top Bottom