***Beard Talk: can you change the direction of growth??***

ohwell.gif

cuz i got this one patch thats growing side ways an **%*
smh.gif
rest of it isstraight down.

can you brush that **%* into submission or somethin?? cuz its hampering my goatee fade game
frown.gif

Nah bra just wait it out....its all in the genes, now if you are under 25 then you gotta chance but if you are older than that invest in that sharpie game andget to work

this is almost as bad as that post where some dude asked people to school him on growing a beard

im serious man!
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

can it be done?? i mean n's be brushin in waves an %!@%, why not this?
laugh.gif

Don't sweat it kid...your beard is just looking out for you.
When you find a good woman that can look past your unruley goatee, you'll know that she's the one.

on the real if you use one of those brushes that they have at the barber the tough ones ill post a pick if i can find

^ Pretty much

You can train your hair to go in a different direction. People do it all of the time. You'll need a hard bristle brush and patience.

Homie gonna tear up his face with that hard bristle brush.

End up lookin like frankie coffeecake from A Bronx Tale.

Money87 wrote:
brush1.gif

dont they groom horses with them joints??
smh.gif
laugh.gif

i was actually thinkin to brush it though...ima give it a try, seeing as i've gotco-signs from people on the net
smile.gif

I can't get proper cooperation from my mustache/beard either
smh.gif
It does what it feels like lol

NATURAL, The Whole Reason I Sport The Beard, I Just Let It Do Whatever. I Wash It Thou, Other Then That It Just Gos With The Flow.

One spot on my left cheek starts to get this like spiral action.. i might try the horse brush, cuz the rest of the way around it looks alright.

Back
Top Bottom