Beasley's Car Set on Fire Outside His Home

[h1]Beasley's car set on fire outside his Glasgow home[/h1]

GLASGOW, Scotland -- United States midfielder DaMarcus Beasley's BMW has been set on fire outside his home in Glasgow.
[table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table]
The incident happenedMonday in the Scottish city. Beasley, who plays for Glasgow Rangers inthe Scottish Premier League, said Wednesday on Twitter that "someoneblew up my car." He added that he was "glad no one got hurt."

Strathclyde Police says it is treating the incident as "willful fireraising" and that inquiries are ongoing.

Rangershas described it as a "disturbing and deplorable incident." The club iscurrently in first place, 10 points ahead of archrival Glasgow Celtic.

It's not the first time Beasley has faced vandalism or abuse during his career in Europe.

InDecember 2008, Beasley's car was broken into and ransacked outside hishome. It was the fourth in a series of break-ins targeting Rangersplayers.

Beasley and teammate Maurice Edu have also suffered racial taunts from fans at matches during their careers in Europe.

Not to say that i don't care on anything, but i thought you were talking about Mike Beasley.

Originally Posted by jmause3

Not to say that i don't care on anything, but i thought you were talking about Mike Beasley.

Same here, might wanna make the title a little more specific.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Thought for a second that SuperCoolBeas might have knocked up the wrong chick.........  lit his own car on fire. 
Fixed.

Back
Top Bottom