Beat Battle: Kaigen Nova Vs. Flu Vs. TIME

What about a playoff system? All the producers on NT sign-up and are randomly assigned spots. I think that'd be ill
pimp.gif

I already got my top 3 on NT (2 of you know who you are).

Originally Posted by ImmaGetMine

i better b the unknown...

I like the swagger (pause). Gotta come with the heat though (pause again?)

Man this whole pause thing gets annoying but I know dudes are just WAITING for a chance to quote and say "pause
sick.gif
"

Originally Posted by Willhelm F Nietzsche

Originally Posted by ImmaGetMine

i better b the unknown...

I like the swagger (pause). Gotta come with the heat though (pause again?)

Man this whole pause thing gets annoying but I know dudes are just WAITING for a chance to quote and say "pause
sick.gif
"

i feel u (pause)
laugh.gif
... check em out and see for urself...

I had a sample i had peeped earlier i was thinking about using though.

But still its annoying i have to keep buying stuff.

oh we dont gotta use the sample posted...lol aright then...ill be in this for sure

flu im jealous^ can we get some pics of your studio or SOMTHIN! im dying to know what you working with.

u gotta come off "yes i" man... i NEED that in my life... GOD DAMN! w9...hehe...u already know what i think about this one... i just realized u gotthe score to transformers...

My entries

Composed-
Ang & 'Em

Sample-
Fighter

Nova... what i've come to notice is that your drums are way tooabrasive for your samples... it may just be that you have your drums turned too high

Flu your composed was crazy... i was feelin' that a lot and i lovethe vocal samples you use in your drum patterns

Just d/l'd the sample...not my steez....but since its a beat battle I'll see what I can come up with.

I'll stick to the basics on this one.

Back
Top Bottom